My Epson R300 Photo Printer died.

Old November 4th 04, 09:26 PM
Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak

Uzytkownik "Tripmonkey (UK)" napisal w
wiadomosci news
http://www.computerfairink.co.uk/acatalog/px_R300.html
These aren't the best ones but they are the only ones that I could find
online.
The better ones look almost identical to the originals but they are
called Epson unbranded or something. Apparently they are from the same
factorys as the originals, so the same ink is used.
I get mine from a computer fair that visits a couple of times a month.
Just missed one looking back now, damn! http://www.computermarkets.co.uk/

I'll let u know if I can get a web address or name of the supplier for
the better ones.

Trip

Subject: My Epson R300 Photo Printer died.
From: "Tripmonkey (UK)"
Date: 10/23/2004 1:29 PM Pacific Standard Time
I buy the cheaper inks myself and get all 6 for under 15 pounds.
Wouldn't do it if I was a professional but for the stuff that I print
out they do the job well enough :-)

Trip

What brand do you get?

Arthur Kramer