Photoshop Elements sale: $59 Aug 28 only

Old August 29th 12, 12:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

Default Photoshop Elements sale: $59 Aug 28 only

I received an advert via e-mail that Elements 10 is $40 off.

Code is: ELEMENTSDEAL (online or call center).

US and Canada (except Quebec for reasons that escape me).

Sorry this is so late - just opened my mail;

--
"C'mon boys, you're not laying pipe!".
-John Keating.
Old August 29th 12, 01:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
[email protected]

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:43:47 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:

I received an advert via e-mail that Elements 10 is $40 off.

Code is: ELEMENTSDEAL (online or call center).

US and Canada (except Quebec for reasons that escape me).

Sorry this is so late - just opened my mail;

That's nuthin!

I got an offer for CS 6 for $300!

I already have elements 10 - don't like it...

Thinking of going for CS6... (need to trade in E10 for the deal.)

Good till Sept I think...

Old August 29th 12, 01:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:

I received an advert via e-mail that Elements 10 is $40 off.

Code is: ELEMENTSDEAL (online or call center).

US and Canada (except Quebec for reasons that escape me).

Sorry this is so late - just opened my mail;

That's nuthin!

I got an offer for CS 6 for $300!

I already have elements 10 - don't like it...

Thinking of going for CS6... (need to trade in E10 for the deal.)

Good till Sept I think...

CS6 upgrade is $199, but I didn't know there was an upgrade path from PSE-10.
http://www.adobe.com/products/photos...-upgrades.html

Those with CS3 or CS4 should note some of the limitations and time
constraints, if they are contemplating upgrading.

However, if you have that particular offer which involves a trade-in
deal on PSE-10 for $300 I would jump on it as soon as you can. That is
one Hell of a deal!

Savageduck

Old August 29th 12, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:

I received an advert via e-mail that Elements 10 is $40 off.

Code is: ELEMENTSDEAL (online or call center).

US and Canada (except Quebec for reasons that escape me).

Sorry this is so late - just opened my mail;

That's nuthin!

I got an offer for CS 6 for $300!

I already have elements 10 - don't like it...

Thinking of going for CS6... (need to trade in E10 for the deal.)

Good till Sept I think...

CS6 upgrade is $199, but I didn't know there was an upgrade path from PSE-10.
http://www.adobe.com/products/photos...-upgrades.html

Those with CS3 or CS4 should note some of the limitations and time
constraints, if they are contemplating upgrading.

However, if you have that particular offer which involves a trade-in
deal on PSE-10 for $300 I would jump on it as soon as you can. That is
one Hell of a deal!

BTW: Yesterday when I was digging around for my "MS Office X" disc, I
found more of my Adobe ownership history than I remembered.
The first was Adobe PhotoDeluxe version 1.0 ( a forerunner of PSE)
which was bundled with my first Mac, a 6400, and an OEM version of PS
5.0 which was bundled with a scanner. I had forgotten that I had either
of those.

Since then I have gone through PS 7, CS, & upgrades to CS3, CS4, & CS5,
LR Beta 1&2, LR, upgrades to LR2 & LR4. So I have made my contribution
to Adobe's coffers.

Savageduck

Old August 29th 12, 09:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

On 2012.08.28 21:02 , Bob S wrote:
On 8/28/2012 7:43 PM, Alan Browne wrote:
I received an advert via e-mail that Elements 10 is $40 off.

Code is: ELEMENTSDEAL (online or call center).

US and Canada (except Quebec for reasons that escape me).

Sorry this is so late - just opened my mail;

$61 at Amazon. Free shipping.

$70 at amazon.ca. Plus tax would be close to $80.

But now the sale is over so Amazon is the better deal.

I'd take the $59 download any day. Saves energy, pollutes less and uses
less material too.

I haven't bought boxed software since MS Office 2008 for Mac for my
son's laptop.