Depth of field - two of them?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 9th 19, 07:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Depth of field - two of them?

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 02:41:17 -0800 (PST), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Friday, 8 February 2019 01:34:02 UTC, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Tue, 05 Feb 2019 22:58:47 -0600, Bill W
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Feb 2019 16:51:50 +1300, Eric Stevens
wrote:

Upload
speeds are about 25% of the upload speeds.

they should be the same.

In my case they are throttled.

your isp might be asymmetric, but that has nothing to do with the ipad.

But it is a factor in why I don't like using it for applications such
as Google.

I really hate to ask this, but are you using an ipad you got from a
cellular company? If so, are you sure it is switching over to wifi at
home? I ask this only because that was the issue my sister had.

It's a 3rd generation iPad I bought from Apple many years ago. It's
got lots of memory and room for a sim card but I have never got around
to installing one.

This show you have little understanding of an iPad.
The SIM card isn't for storage it'll just allow you to use a cellular network.

Has nospam recently given you a transfusion. I wasn't attributing
anything to the sim card (or not). I was meely describing the iPad.

The momory of each iPad is fixed you can;lt change it or buy more and I doubt yuo know how much memeory yuor ipad has

64 GB storage.

I never knew how much memeory my iPad3 had. But I did know it had 32GB of storage space which is NOT the same as memory but of course there are mant people that don't understand this, and therefor get the terms confused.
In a similar way everyone says the sun rises/sets but only the inteligent know it's an illustion the sun is staying where it is, it's the earths rotation is what makes us see the sun is rising/falling.

Eric Stevens