NEW Efke Infrared film!

Old April 14th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Steve-X

Default NEW Efke Infrared film!

Either my newsreader is busted, or this looks to be a dead NG.
Anyway, if there is anyone out there interested, Efke has a new B+W infrared
film, supposed to be the same formulation as Maco's old product. Formats
available all the way up to 8x10 sheets...

S.....

Old April 14th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs

In article ,
Steve-X wrote:

Either my newsreader is busted, or this looks to be a dead NG.

It's just slow these days.
Old April 16th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs

wrote in message ...
In article ,
Steve-X wrote:

Either my newsreader is busted, or this looks to be a dead NG.

It's just slow these days.

I'd like to see Efke re-introduce the TP64c film. Not as good as TechPan,
but it did have a similar look.

Old April 19th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Jim

On 2007-04-14 12:47:28 -0400, () said:

In article ,
Steve-X wrote:

Either my newsreader is busted, or this looks to be a dead NG.

It's just slow these days.

Like about a dozen threads a month
--
Jim