A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital Photography
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

print to canvas in New York City?

Old February 9th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Dr. Joel M. Hoffman
external usenet poster

Default print to canvas in New York City?

Hi all,

A while ago I asked about recommendations for a service to make canvas
poster-size prints for me. It seems that prices vary greatly, so I've
decided I'd like to --- believe it or not --- actually find a store
where I can walk in and see samples.

Can anyone help me find a store in New York City that will print to
poster-size canvas?

Thanks.

-Joel