print to canvas in New York City?

Old February 9th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

Default print to canvas in New York City?

Hi all,

A while ago I asked about recommendations for a service to make canvas
poster-size prints for me. It seems that prices vary greatly, so I've
decided I'd like to --- believe it or not --- actually find a store
where I can walk in and see samples.

Can anyone help me find a store in New York City that will print to
poster-size canvas?

Thanks.

-Joel