New Epson R230 photo printer

Old November 7th 05, 03:11 AM
wayne

Default New Epson R230 photo printer

Hi all,

I've just put all the details on the new Epson R230 photo printer up on
dimi at:

http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=313

No US pricing yet as it has not been released there yet.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

Old November 7th 05, 10:46 AM
wayne

Oh, and there is also an article on the new Epson R250 and on the new
Nikon D200 dSLR at
http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php

Old November 7th 05, 07:40 PM
Chip Gallo

wayne wrote:
Oh, and there is also an article on the new Epson R250 and on the new
Nikon D200 dSLR at
http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

Any idea if Epson fixed the R200 persistent load problem(s) with the
CD/DVD caddy? I contacted their tech support a couple of months ago and
there was no resolution, plus they didn't send out the replacement caddy
promised by the technical support person. For that matter, did the R220
help in this area?

I have a coworker who finds that his R200 loads the CD caddy just fine,
but on the Epson support forum several people reported problems.

Chip Gallo
Old November 8th 05, 10:22 AM
wayne

Hi Chip,

I'm waiting to get one in here for review and I'll definitely be
checking that along with the usual things.

Old November 12th 05, 06:37 AM
wayne

Chip,

I have finished testing the R350 (see
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=325)
and it works well with CD/DVD printing. I have the R230 and will put
the review of that up in a couple of days.