Just a couple of seconds too late!

Old January 29th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nervous Nick

Default Just a couple of seconds too late!

But I thought I would share this, cause it was very cool that I was
there in the first place to see it.

http://www.kriho.com/cache/site%20im...eflectingpond/
P3050060aweb.jpg

--
YOP...

Old January 29th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
stuseven

+ ...too late for... what ? :-)
I liked it. Perhaps you missed the
last glimpse of sunlight or something ?
Did that tree to the right just fall over ?

Old January 29th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nervous Nick

On Jan 29, 5:02 pm, "stuseven" wrote:
+ ...too late for... what ? :-)
I liked it. Perhaps you missed the
last glimpse of sunlight or something ?
Did that tree to the right just fall over ?

Heh heh!

I think if I had been able to get more than just a single shot set up,
the composition might have been a bit neater, in terms of how the
geese are juxtaposed against the columns in the background. As it is
I was happy to get just that one shot.

That's the south end of the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago,
btw.