EPSON 4000: ANYONE HAVE ONE YET???????

Old June 25th 04, 09:37 PM
Dr. Slick

Default EPSON 4000: ANYONE HAVE ONE YET???????

They are still not available in the SF bay area yet....
Old June 25th 04, 09:59 PM
Donald Gray

--
Donald Gray
www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
Old June 25th 04, 10:00 PM
Donald Gray

On 25 Jun 2004 13:37:41 -0700, (Dr. Slick) wrote:

They are still not available in the SF bay area yet....

No, but it sure looks good
See:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...0-update.shtml

--
Donald Gray
www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
Old June 26th 04, 01:50 AM
Tom Scales

I like it, but decided it wasn't that much of a step up from my 1270. So,
for just a few hundred more, I bought a 7600. Stunning -- and 24" wide
prints.
"Dr. Slick" wrote in message
om...
They are still not available in the SF bay area yet....

Old June 26th 04, 03:43 AM
Tony Spadaro

It's the printer that might make me finally retire my Epson 3000 --- after
five years!

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Phil Wheeler" wrote in message
What is it? Camera? Printer??

From: (Dr. Slick)

They are still not available in the SF bay area yet....

I'm getting mine Monday or Tuesday, FINALLY.

I put a $100 deposit down last November and was # 55 or so on a list.

The
dealer said they are getting 5-8 every few weeks since April and I

finally
moved up the list enough to score one. There are another 120 people

behind me
at this vendor still waiting ... supposedly the spigot will turn on

within the
next two months.

Bill

Old June 26th 04, 04:37 AM
Bob Hatch

"Tom Scales" wrote in message

I like it, but decided it wasn't that much of a step up from my 1270.
So, for just a few hundred more, I bought a 7600. Stunning -- and
24" wide prints.

Great printer. LexJet has 220 Ultrachrome carts for $77.00 each. I've been
using mostly Epson Premium Luster paper and ordered a roll of LexJet Semi
Matte. I printed 3 8x10's side by side on the Luster then printed the same
ones on the Semi Matte. Like the LexJet better.
--
"Your money does not cause my poverty. Refusal to believe
this is at the bottom of most bad economic thinking." --P. J. O'Rourke

Old June 26th 04, 01:04 PM
Dr. Slick

"Tom Scales" wrote in message ...
I like it, but decided it wasn't that much of a step up from my 1270. So,
for just a few hundred more, I bought a 7600. Stunning -- and 24" wide
prints.

???? for "just a few hundred more"?

http://shop.pcconnection.com/web/Sho...ookie%5Ftest=1

So $2900 versus $1800 is about $1100