Photoshop Elements

Old January 29th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Photoshop Elements

I am starting a new website that will be dedicated to Photoshop
Elements users and digital photography. I have just recently put it on-
line and hope to generate some interest. An on-line Forum and Photo
Gallery are available as well as plans to incorporate video technique
tutorials in the near future.

Knowledge and information are power and the more resources we have the
better.

Hope to see some experts drop in to share their techniques and
experience, as well as some beginners who are interested in learning
what Photoshop Elements has to offer.

http://photoshopelementsight.com
Old January 29th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles[_2_]

wrote in message
I am starting a new website that will be dedicated to Photoshop
Elements users and digital photography. I have just recently put it on-
line and hope to generate some interest. An on-line Forum and Photo
Gallery are available as well as plans to incorporate video technique
tutorials in the near future.

The tutorials are perhaps your best shot at making this site a paying
venture. So far, you have only two. Keep up the good work and good luck!

Old February 1st 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Not4wood

Well, there already is:

A Pay Site that also has subscriptions to Photoshop Elements Users Magazine.
There is also a place on the net for free w/included Tutorials and also Free
Forums. This place is called Elements Village..... Anbody who needs
advice or Tutorials goes here so why re-Invent the Wheel??? The Population
that are members of both is so large that your eyes would roll in your head.

Both of these sites are very well established and you wont get people out of
loyalty anyway. Besides, there is also another Great Place that is less on
Elements but more on Photography, this is called Photo Camel. That, my
friend makes up the Top Three Important Educational Sites on the Net. There
might be a Canon Site for DSLR owners, I am not sure but I am a member of
The Nikons Owners Group, The Nikonian. Got any other original ideas???

Good Luck, and best wishes!
Why don't you become a member of one or all of these sites and see what a
good site is supposed to be first?

Not4wood

..
. ..

Old February 6th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
henryp

Location: New York, NY

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/
Very well regarded site.