How to integrate Simpleviewer into Wordpress or any blog for that matter.

Old August 29th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default How to integrate Simpleviewer into Wordpress or any blog for that matter.

After spending nearly 10 hours attempting to figure out how to
integrate the fantastic Simpleviewer photo gallery into my blog
posts....I finally figured out a painless and insanely easy way to do
it. So for my first every official post, I'm going to give you a
quick run through.

http://www.berteblog.com/how-to-inte...r-that-matter/

BerteBlog Admin
www.berteblog.com

Old August 29th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

wrote in message
ups.com...
After spending nearly 10 hours attempting to figure out how to
integrate the fantastic Simpleviewer photo gallery into my blog
posts....I finally figured out a painless and insanely easy way to do
it. So for my first every official post, I'm going to give you a
quick run through.

Why.

I mean why would anyone want to bother.

I, for one, have never even heard of any such viewer.

I have also never heard of you so, I think you might just be doing a bit of
convoluted SPAMMING, for something that no-one knows anything about.

Roy G

Old August 29th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Helen

wrote in message
ups.com...

it. So for my first every official post, I'm going to give you a
quick .....

...... opportunity to gratuitously increase my Google Adsense views, I have
no doubt.
(No, I didn't go)

Go on, tell me I'm wrong, tell me you have no Google Adsense on there.