Quantalog Macbeth Calibration Strip - from "[email protected]"

Old January 28th 04, 03:36 PM
Valeria Dal Monte

Default Quantalog Macbeth Calibration Strip - from "[email protected]"

I am looking for the calibration strip to calibrate an analogic Macbeth
Quantalog Densitometer.

The one I had had with the densitometer has been lost, and in any case,
after a so long time, I was not sure about the real density of the test
strip.

Please reply to

Old January 28th 04, 05:14 PM
Jean-David Beyer

Valeria Dal Monte wrote:
I am looking for the calibration strip to calibrate an analogic
Macbeth Quantalog Densitometer.

The one I had had with the densitometer has been lost, and in any
case, after a so long time, I was not sure about the real density of
the test strip.

If you get a step wedge (even the little T-14 one from Kodak), and
assume the clear step is 0.06 and the others are all 0.15 greater, what
you get will be good enough for all practical purposes (not for
scientific publication). Alternatively, for more money, you could get a
calibrated strip.

Please reply to

That's not how it is done here. If you post a question on the newsgroup,
that is where you can expect to find the answer(s).

/V\ Registered Machine 73926.
/( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey
http://counter.li.org
^^-^^ 12:10pm up 21 days, 23:35, 3 users, load average: 2.17, 2.16, 2.10

Old January 29th 04, 03:24 AM
Craig Schroeder

These people were very helpful when I was gearing up my machine...

http://www.stouffer.net/Stoufferhome1.htm

I just noticed that you are in Italy. I would guess these small items
would be inexpensive to mail.