LAYIN AROUND WITH THE 20D !

Old January 27th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default LAYIN AROUND WITH THE 20D !

Old January 27th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
dwight

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...

....wish my dog would sit still like that...

dwight

Old January 27th 07, 11:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

A lovely puss - superb photo!

Old January 27th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
JohnR66

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nice shot and good clarity at ISO 800. I have the XTi and it has noticeable
chroma noise at ISO 800. Canon is hands off when it comes to noise
reduction, which is very good (irrelevent when coming from RAW). Did you do
perform any noise clean-up?
You don't have a name for the 50mm? How about the "Illuminating 50mm
f/1.2L"?

John

Old January 27th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Jan 27, 9:15 am, "JohnR66" wrote:
Did you do perform any noise clean-up?

Usually that's only necessary when shooting ISO 3200 or 1600.
Camera RAW can het rid of most noise problems and Neat Image tackles
the more severe cases.

You don't have a name for the 50mm? How about the "Illuminating 50mm
f/1.2L"?

I just call it the "Rented 50 f/1.2L." Don't want to get too attached
at this time.

Old January 27th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
dwight

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Jan 27, 9:15 am, "JohnR66" wrote:
Did you do perform any noise clean-up?

Usually that's only necessary when shooting ISO 3200 or 1600.
Camera RAW can het rid of most noise problems and Neat Image tackles
the more severe cases.

You don't have a name for the 50mm? How about the "Illuminating 50mm
f/1.2L"?

I just call it the "Rented 50 f/1.2L." Don't want to get too attached
at this time.

$1,599? Would you say that this lens is worth the extra $1,520 over, say,
the f/1.8?

Now that I have that little $80-wonder, I'm not looking at another 50mm
prime before I fill in other holes in the arsenal, but that cat looks
fantastic...

dwight