B&H raises prices to negate Canon rebate

Old May 17th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
DJB

Default B&H raises prices to negate Canon rebate

Lots of posts about this on Fredmiranda and dpreview... looks like the
new 'instant' rebates Canon has implemented, vs the russian roulette
mail-in rebates, are being thwarted at the cash registers. B&H
apparently raised their prices overnight to negate the rebates, even
though they're marketing them as a sale.

For certain B&H isn't the only company doing this, but its a bit
disappointing to hear... looks like you're better off going to Amazon
or another generic web retailer if they have the gear in stock you
require.

Old May 17th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Too Old To Care

"DJB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Lots of posts about this on Fredmiranda and dpreview... looks like the
new 'instant' rebates Canon has implemented, vs the russian roulette
mail-in rebates, are being thwarted at the cash registers. B&H
apparently raised their prices overnight to negate the rebates, even
though they're marketing them as a sale.

For certain B&H isn't the only company doing this, but its a bit
disappointing to hear... looks like you're better off going to Amazon
or another generic web retailer if they have the gear in stock you
require.

Are the other companies raising their prices also owned by jews?

Old May 17th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

"Too Old To Care" wrote in message

"DJB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Lots of posts about this on Fredmiranda and dpreview... looks like the
new 'instant' rebates Canon has implemented, vs the russian roulette
mail-in rebates, are being thwarted at the cash registers. B&H
apparently raised their prices overnight to negate the rebates, even
though they're marketing them as a sale.

For certain B&H isn't the only company doing this, but its a bit
disappointing to hear... looks like you're better off going to Amazon
or another generic web retailer if they have the gear in stock you
require.

Are the other companies raising their prices also owned by jews?

I feel sorry for the degenerate "Too Old To Care" disgusted @ the world"
His world view comes from his own degeneracy.

Old May 17th 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Too Old To Care

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message

"Too Old To Care" wrote in message

"DJB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Lots of posts about this on Fredmiranda and dpreview... looks like the
new 'instant' rebates Canon has implemented, vs the russian roulette
mail-in rebates, are being thwarted at the cash registers. B&H
apparently raised their prices overnight to negate the rebates, even
though they're marketing them as a sale.

For certain B&H isn't the only company doing this, but its a bit
disappointing to hear... looks like you're better off going to Amazon
or another generic web retailer if they have the gear in stock you
require.

Are the other companies raising their prices also owned by jews?

I feel sorry for the degenerate "Too Old To Care" disgusted @ the world"
His world view comes from his own degeneracy.

Don't waste your time feeling sorry for me - save your compassion for all
those young gentile lads who are dying in Israel's proxy war.

I wonder how much money B&H donate to Israel?

Old May 17th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

"Too Old To Care" wrote in message

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message

"Too Old To Care" wrote in message

"DJB" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Israel is not our enemy. Your support for Islamists and the insurgents who
are killing
Americans and our allies is what makes you a degenerate.

Old May 17th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Too Old To Care

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message

"Too Old To Care" wrote in message

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message

"Too Old To Care" wrote in message

"DJB" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Israel is not our enemy.

Oy Vey! - such a friend, already!, spying on her supposed allies, inveigling
other nations to fight her wars (necessary, perhaps, after she got her fat
ass whipped in Lebanon)

Israel is a nation of vile, ungrateful, devious, cruel, and supercilious
spongers - leeching off the US, using American taxpayer's money to wage a
war of genocide on the people whose land they stole..

They routinely shoot unarmed women and children in the back - such bravery,
already.

As for who I choose to support - that's my business, and if you don't like
it, you and the entire nation of 'israel' can go **** yourselves.

Old May 17th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Too Old To Care

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Too Old To Care wrote:

Are the other companies raising their prices also owned by jews?

Hate is a terrible thing.

So, now we have reached the point where questioning prices is 'anti Semitic'
?

Old May 17th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Joseph Meehan

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Old May 17th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Thomas T. Veldhouse

DJB wrote:
Lots of posts about this on Fredmiranda and dpreview... looks like the
new 'instant' rebates Canon has implemented, vs the russian roulette
mail-in rebates, are being thwarted at the cash registers. B&H
apparently raised their prices overnight to negate the rebates, even
though they're marketing them as a sale.

For certain B&H isn't the only company doing this, but its a bit
disappointing to hear... looks like you're better off going to Amazon
or another generic web retailer if they have the gear in stock you
require.

It is usually wise to do a bit of bargain shopping before making a purchase of
any significant size. I have a few places that I tend to check out before
making a purchase, including one local place that I can stop at on my way home
from work! I am willing to bet that B&H, even in this case, will most likely
beat its competitors.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Old May 17th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Thomas T. Veldhouse

****ing troll.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse