Canon Eos20d wireless remote

Old March 17th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Canon Eos20d wireless remote

I am interested in purchasing a remote switch for my Canon eos 20d and
would appreciate if anyone knows the item number / code for the part in
the Uk.
I was initially looking at a cable remote but depending on price might
be interested in details of a wireless remote as I will probably be
taking the pictures at some distance from the camera.
Any help regarding the part required / approx price etc is much
appreciated.

Rob.

Old March 18th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

The Adidt R3 wireless is a fine product with 100m range. The receiver
also serves as a corded remote for on-tripod shooting at slows speeds.
The transmitter and receiver both have shutter action like the camera's
button...half press is focus, full press is shutter release.