Winter landscape with cat

Old February 16th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
223rem

Default Winter landscape with cat

http://i19.tinypic.com/4i5dhxv.jpg
Old February 16th 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rutger

"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...
http://i19.tinypic.com/4i5dhxv.jpg

1: lenshood
2: horizon

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/sets

Old February 16th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
judy

Nice... I wonder what's going through that cat's mind?

Judy

"223rem" wrote in message
m...
http://i19.tinypic.com/4i5dhxv.jpg

Old February 16th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
gpaleo

Ο "judy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
t...

Nice... I wonder what's going through that cat's mind?

Judy

Ouch...ouch...ouch...cold...cold...cold........... .....
;-))

Old February 16th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
223rem

Rutger wrote:
"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...
http://i19.tinypic.com/4i5dhxv.jpg

1: lenshood
2: horizon

I had the horizon straightened but somehow I posted the unedited version
of the photo.
Old February 16th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 2/16/07 12:15 PM, in article
, "223rem"
wrote:

Rutger wrote:
"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...
http://i19.tinypic.com/4i5dhxv.jpg

1: lenshood
2: horizon

I had the horizon straightened but somehow I posted the unedited version
of the photo.

Mind sharing it?

Old February 16th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
223rem

George Kerby wrote:

On 2/16/07 12:15 PM, in article
, "223rem"
wrote:

Rutger wrote:
"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...

http://i9.tinypic.com/2a91s1h.jpg
Old February 16th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rutger

"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...
Rutger wrote:
"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...
http://i19.tinypic.com/4i5dhxv.jpg

1: lenshood
2: horizon

I had the horizon straightened but somehow I posted the unedited version
of the photo.

So? replace it!

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/sets

Old February 17th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Thanks! I like it.

On 2/16/07 1:01 PM, in article
, "223rem"
wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 2/16/07 12:15 PM, in article
, "223rem"
wrote:

Rutger wrote:
"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...

Old February 17th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 2/16/07 1:05 PM, in article ,
"Rutger" wrote:

"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...
Rutger wrote:
"223rem" schreef in bericht
m...
http://i19.tinypic.com/4i5dhxv.jpg

1: lenshood
2: horizon

I had the horizon straightened but somehow I posted the unedited version
of the photo.

So? replace it!

Rutger

Calm down, kraut! GEEZZE!