Broken part for Symmar on an older Compur shutter

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 04, 12:44 AM
Erik

Default Broken part for Symmar on an older Compur shutter

I have an old 150mm Symmar convertible lens with a Compur shutter, and the
aperture tab broke off. If anyone knows of a source for parts like this, or
if anyone has a non-working example of a Compur shutter of this age (it
probably doesn't even have to be the same size shutter), please let me know.
The knob is an integral part of a small pointer that resides over the
aperture scale, which is in turn held onto the shutter by means of a small
screw. All I'd need is the pointer with the knob, so just the little "arm"
that attaches with a small screw. If you can help, please email me at
"cell ist /\at/\ com cast /dot\ net" (remove all spaces and slashes, change
at and dot to the appropriate symbols). I still remember the days when there
were no worries with posting your real email as is, but spam has long made
this an unwise practice. Thanks!