Lightweight tripod & ball head

Old December 4th 03, 09:35 AM
Helmut Faugel

Default Lightweight tripod & ball head

Tim Smith wrote:
(Clyde) wrote:
Tim Smith wrote:
ave a look at:

http://acratech.net/PRODUCTS.HTM

Damn, $14 for a film can!

Yeah, isn't that something? Precision-machined aluminum film cans for
your 120/220 rolls.

Anyone know of a source for cheaper 120/220 film cans?

I've no idea if this is helpfull for people outside europe, but
here in Germany Fujifilm offers a 'container' for five 120/220
films, the price is between one or two euro. A picture of this
container can be found he http://www.isarfoto.com/img/1173b.jpg

And Brenner Fotoversand offers 12 120/220 film cans for 5.49 euro.

--
Helmut Faugel
Old December 5th 03, 11:14 PM
John Eyles

Anyone know of a source for cheaper 120/220 film cans?

Yes, the standard small-size plastic bottle for prescription
drugs.

John

Old December 25th 03, 12:55 AM
David C. Ramey

Default Introduction

I used to frequent this newsgroup about 3 years ago. I have been gone for
so long, I thought a reintroduction would be in order. I make my living as
a photographer, specializing in Events and Sports. I also take some Nature
photos, but not as many as I would like and I am trying to include more
Nature into my busy schedule. Last year I switched from film to digital. I
use Nikon equipment. I hope I can renew some of my lost techniques, learn
some new ones and contribute where I can. I am based in Alaska.

--
David C. Ramey
David Ramey Photography

www.davidrameyphotography.com