review wanted- Panasonic DMC-FX07s

Old August 3rd 06, 04:44 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
MauiJNP

Default review wanted- Panasonic DMC-FX07s

any good or bad comments about this camera? I am thinking about purchasing
it. THANKS.

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs...00000 0005702

Old August 3rd 06, 06:12 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
[email protected]

MauiJNP wrote:
any good or bad comments about this camera? I am thinking about purchasing
it. THANKS.

I assume the FX07 is the same as the FX7. It is reviewed at

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/pa...ew/index.shtml

I have had one for two years and am very happy with it. As with all
cameras, there are tradeoffs. But for my use, where small was very
important, it was one of the best at the time. (I haven't kept up in
the interim and there almost surely new options to consider.) I
particulalry liked the fact that it had Image Stabilization since I
sometimes shoot from a small airplane.

Old August 3rd 06, 03:51 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Digital Photography Now

Nope, it's a brand new model - indeed, I'm not sure it's even available
quite yet, but pretty soon,

See:

http://dpnow.com/2823.html and
http://dpnow.com/2822.html

Do you find that the FX7 produces rather cyan blue sky hues?

Ian

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old August 4th 06, 01:04 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
[email protected]

Digital Photography Now wrote:
Do you find that the FX7 produces rather cyan blue sky hues?

Ian,

I don't think the sky is cyan blue, but I'll admit I had to look it up
to learn that cyan was green-blue or turquoise. So I may not be the
best judge. If you can tell me your email address and want it, I will
send you a sample picture.

Martin