ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

Old September 23rd 12, 11:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default OUT OF FOCUS ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

Chemiker wrote,on my timestamp of 23/09/2012 6:28 AM:

OK, maybe it's just me, but the picture of Ruth Snyder's electrocution
was not in focus, but it is the stronger for it. Some people think
Avedon hung the moon, others call him a whore. I think Capa was more
into the image, rather than (prissy) focus.

I don't think a mundane shot of a bird from front-up qualifies as an "artiste"
b&w shot or similar... In focus or out of focus...
Brett has much better shots than this one - which is, simply, failed.
Old September 23rd 12, 11:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Chemiker wrote,on my timestamp of 23/09/2012 6:30 AM:
I see the reason there are so few participants in this NG. Too many
horses asses, and too few horses.

and too few photographers?
Old September 28th 12, 02:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Default ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On 9/16/12 PDT 12:33 AM, Noons wrote:
Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 16/09/2012 5:26 AM:

After all, you're a talented artist, not a gutless coward. Right?

Neither. But I doubt you are intelectualy equipped to understand that.

Robert is an intellectual giant compared to the gutless coward to whom
he responded.
Note that there should be two "l's" in "intellectually".

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message from John McWilliams may contain
information that is confidential, privileged and/or proprietary. If you

Old September 28th 12, 01:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

tony cooper wrote,on my timestamp of 28/09/2012 12:07 PM:

Robert is an intellectual giant compared to the gutless coward to whom
he responded.
Note that there should be two "l's" in "intellectually".

Yes, but I would write [two "l"s in intellectually]. I don't see a
reason to add a quotation mark after the "s".

(Brackets used to eliminate the need for additional quotation marks.)

Careful! You're gonna be branded a midget soon if you keep that up...