A DAY AT THE BALLPARK!

Old April 24th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Alienjones[_3_]

Default A DAY AT THE BALLPARK!

Old April 25th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Alienjones[_3_]

Old April 26th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Alienjones[_3_]

Old April 26th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:

Draco, do you see what you get when you try to act civil with the
fool?
One reason I have zero sympathy for the deranged psychopath, Douglas
MacDonald, is because he attacks innocent people for no reason.
I could give a rats ass what lies he tells about me .... I'm used to
it.
But even when sincere people like Helen, Troy, Draco, etc. make
comments he goes after them too.

Why do you keep stimulating him?

It's like teasing the village idiot: more demeaning to the teaser than
the idiot.
Old April 26th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:

I guess I am supposed to ignore the fool,

You're really beginning to focus!

Congrats Bret. I look forward to seeing more of your photos.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.