The REAL Internet Bully !

Old October 18th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default The REAL Internet Bully !

Who wrote this?

How's that Asian girlfriend of your going mate?
Are you still pimping her from that private hotel in Spencer street? I
hadn't realized you'd been released so soon. I thought you had another
few months left to serve.

Tell me Lionel...
Are you really in such a hurry to get back to jail, that you light up
this crap again?

Hey man... is your crack supplier still peddling crystal? Jail
certainly hasn't changed you, has it? I would have (as your mother
probably did) expected more from someone with you talents. I guess you
are destined for the wilderness son. It's a great pity because your
networking skills are sorely needed if you could just get past this
nasty attitude... I might look you up next month when I visit
Melbourne. Still into Gothic stuff?

Old October 18th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Oct 18, 7:12 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Who wrote this?

How's that Asian girlfriend of your going mate?
Are you still pimping her from that private hotel in Spencer street? I
hadn't realized you'd been released so soon. I thought you had another
few months left to serve.

Tell me Lionel...
Are you really in such a hurry to get back to jail, that you light up
this crap again?

Hey man... is your crack supplier still peddling crystal? Jail
certainly hasn't changed you, has it? I would have (as your mother
probably did) expected more from someone with you talents. I guess you
are destined for the wilderness son. It's a great pity because your
networking skills are sorely needed if you could just get past this
nasty attitude... I might look you up next month when I visit
Melbourne. Still into Gothic stuff?- Hide quoted text -

Australia's most famous photographer. Not since Calamity Jane has so
many people known a name as famous. Douglas MacDonald.

Old October 18th 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

[...]

Everyone knows this one. It's Australia's most famous person and self
proclaimed best photographer. Not since Typhoid Mary has a person
been so well known.
Helen

Old October 18th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Big difference....Some people felt sorry for Typhoid Mary........

Old October 18th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Oct 18, 4:17 pm, "William Graham" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

Big difference....Some people felt sorry for Typhoid Mary........- Hide quoted text -

Good point Bill.

Old October 18th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Norm Fleming

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Why? Did she use a Canon?

Old October 19th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D_Mac

On Oct 19, 7:21 am, "Norm Fleming" wrote:
"William Graham" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

I'm not looking for sympathy... Just common courtesy.
Your boyfriend stole my copyright images and invited the scum of the
Internet to make disgusting and obscene comments about them. You
aren't much better, posting links to my wife's images you or your
idiotic boyfriend stole from her web site and pasted male to male porn
into.

Before you start your stupid soapbox routing, reflect back on your
involvement in this fiasco and tell us then, you are an innocent
little creature you make out to be. Your actions are those of a gutter
slut. Your boyfriend's, a mentally deranged idiot.

Canadian law is a hell of a lot different to American laws in this
regard. I've a mind to send the evidence to the Canadian authorities.
Will that shut you up or are you just going to take this to the max
--- again?
..

Doug

Old October 19th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"D_Mac" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 19, 7:21 am, "Norm Fleming" wrote:
"William Graham" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

.

Doug

The very idea that Bret Douglas would steal anyone else's images for any
reason whatsoever is ludicrous.....You must be delusional. Have you
considered seeing a psychiatrist?

Old October 19th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Oct 18, 7:24 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Oct 19, 7:21 am, "Norm Fleming" wrote:

"William Graham" wrote in message

wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Common courtesy. Now that is something you should study the meaning
of Douglas. In order to get courtesy or respect you must give it.
But all you do is accuse, attack and reneg on your word. Everything
you accuse us of, is exactly what you are doing to us and anyone who
calls you on your many flubs and sockpuppets. Someone with a limited
perspicacity as you can only resort to such vile name calling so I'm
sorry to disappoint you Douglas but your lies and dirty name calling
doesn't hurt me in the least. For I know and so does everyone else
that it is nothing but lies.
To be cursed by the devil, one must be truly blessed.
Helen