40D GETS EXTREME !

Old October 7th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Rob

Default 40D GETS EXTREME !

John McWilliams wrote:
Jeff R. wrote:

"Noons" wrote in message
ups.com...

according to your theories, he must be another incarnation
of me and Dougie?

Miserable twit...

Interesting sig...

Bingo! Although he of course forgot the sig delimiter.....

And I don't believe any God would allow the reincarnation of
'noons'.

So what makes you so sure!
Old October 7th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Rob

Willarojo wrote:

Dale_gavington vehemently accused in
:

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 14:52:21 GMT, Willarojo
wrote:

So you train people to sing wonderfully, and shoot pictures
wonderfully? Very multiple-personal...er, talented.

Willa

Another obvious internet dullard. Someone that is extremely
talented in one area is often talented in many areas. I play 5
different musical instruments, accomplished in all 5. Would you
also like to see the electronic circuits that I design? Or maybe
the paintings and drawings that I've sold in the past. I retired
on the money from my art at the age of 25. I could also show you
the tuxedo that I built from scratch for a stage-outfit one
time. Do you know how difficult it is to find a tailor to build
something if you decide on the particular type of cloth and
pattern first? They won't do it. I got tired of trying to find a
tailor willing to take on the challenge so I said "screw it" and
made it myself. I didn't know a thing about sewing, just
following the pattern directions were clues enough. To this day
I have no idea why those "tailors" couldn't do it. It only took
me 3 days and I had never even used a sewing machine before. It
was a rush job, originally started as a stage-outfit but a
friend was getting married that weekend and wanted me to wear it
then. I still have it and wear it to formal occasions. Everyone
compliments me on it. Sometimes, after a few drinks, I'll
sheepishly admit that I made it. Then I show them the missing
lining in the sleeves as proof. I never had time to finish them,
the wedding was about to start while I was making it. I never
bothered to finish the missing lining, I like it just like it
is. It's a story unto itself.

Excuse me, I'm having a moment of stupidity by bothering
replying to something as inane and insipid as you. No doubt
entertaining your meaningless and empty life, for free no less.
I almost started to type even more examples of my varied
talents. It must be the weather that's keeping me indoors,
wasting my valuable time like this on something as insignificant
as you.

zzzzz sknxksnx huh what? Oh he's done now? yawn Yep, vastly
entertaining.

I have no problem with people being multi-talented, but since you
refuse to prove you're even singly-talented, I'll stick with my
"multi-delusional" diagnosis of you.

Willa

And the relevance is what two dicks
Old October 7th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Rob

Annika1980 wrote:

On Oct 6, 1:56 pm, Allen wrote:

Well, that specific identity will be a moment. Incidentally, I googled
"Dale Gavington" and found zero hits.

You'd have the same luck Googling "Rita Berokowitz."
Probably the exact same luck, I'll bet.

Whats this to do with phography?
Old October 7th 07, 09:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D

"Noons" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 1, 12:16 am, Alan Browne
wrote:

I hate to bust your deal Bob, but you don't deal on our behalf and we
don't deal on yours. We post where we like as long as it's on topic it
is none of Noons affair.

**** OFF aus.photo, ****head!
You don't have ANYTHING on topic here!

As opposed to you who does?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA..................................... ...... NAH just
kidding.

Old October 7th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.legal
Rob

Pete D wrote:

"Noons" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Oct 1, 12:16 am, Alan Browne
wrote:

I hate to bust your deal Bob, but you don't deal on our behalf and we
don't deal on yours. We post where we like as long as it's on topic it
is none of Noons affair.

**** OFF aus.photo, ****head!
You don't have ANYTHING on topic here!

As opposed to you who does?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA..................................... ...... NAH just
kidding.

Just taking it to them
Old October 7th 07, 10:41 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Matthew Winn

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 15:45:43 GMT, Dale_gavington
wrote:

I retired on the money from my art at the age of 25.

25? That's pathetic. I made money so fast I was able to retire while
I was still in the womb. I was half way there even before the second
sperm had realised it had missed its chance.

25. Amateur.

--
Matthew Winn
[If replying by mail remove the "r" from "urk"]
Old October 7th 07, 11:00 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

On Oct 7, 2:33 pm, John McWilliams wrote:

Miserable twit...

Bingo! Although he of course forgot the sig delimiter.....

Thank you for acknowledging what you are.

And I don't believe any God would allow the reincarnation of
'noons'.

you can shove your Gods where it doesn't shine, imbecile!

Now: **** OFF aus.photo, twit!

Old October 7th 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

On Oct 7, 6:30 pm, "Pete D" wrote:

As opposed to you who does?

A lot more than you, ****head!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA..................................... ...... NAH just
kidding.

you bet

Old October 7th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Willarojo

Rob vehemently accused in news:4708797f_3
@news.peopletelecom.com.au:

wrote:
Excuse me, I'm having a moment of stupidity by bothering
replying to something as inane and insipid as you. No doubt
entertaining your meaningless and empty life, for free no less.
I almost started to type even more examples of my varied
talents. It must be the weather that's keeping me indoors,
wasting my valuable time like this on something as insignificant
as you.

zzzzz sknxksnx huh what? Oh he's done now? yawn Yep,

vastly
entertaining.

I have no problem with people being multi-talented, but since

you
refuse to prove you're even singly-talented, I'll stick with my
"multi-delusional" diagnosis of you.

Willa

And the relevance is what two dicks

I'm replying to a reply to me, and I'm not replying to aus.photo,
so feel free to STFU.

Willa
--
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to
live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line from
Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden
******
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Old October 7th 07, 01:09 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Oct 7, 5:41 am, Matthew Winn wrote:

I retired on the money from my art at the age of 25.

25? That's pathetic. I made money so fast I was able to retire while
I was still in the womb. I was half way there even before the second
sperm had realised it had missed its chance.

At least you had a womb.