D-MAC = GEORGE PREDDY !

Old October 6th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Willarojo

Default D-MAC = GEORGE PREDDY !

Harvest Man vehemently accused in
:

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 06:13:42 -0700,
wrote:

Where are those
dramatic clouds? The shadows are too dark making your version
too contrasty with very uneven composition.

They clouds are in the other direction. I thought I'd post one
from the direction with scenery similar to the scenery in
Annika's that you erroneously think is so good.

Your critique of this proves what I stated even more. You know
nothing about composition let alone photography, either that or
your eyesight and monitor are as bad as Annika's. Thanks for
also pointing out that you don't even read what you reply to,
you just spout garbage for attention. You sound just like all
the other typical lonely and desperate women on the internet. I
said these were _t_e_s_t_ photos to test some filters, not even
worth printing.

Now go troll someone else for attention. You and Annika make the
perfect couple. A couple of internet trolls. The only thing
that you managed to do was goad someone into proving Annika
completely wrong, probably for the thousandth time. Some friend
you are. A P&S camera can take IR shots better than a DSLR, the
very thing that he said couldn't be done. It can be done better,
faster, more inexpensively, and more easily with a common P&S
camera. I just proved it.

Now apologize to your sad excuse of a photographer, Annika, for
revealing him to be the fool that he is, again.

Don't bother explaining to me why I should help him with
constructive criticism. He claims he's a pro, the best there is,
someone like that shouldn't need any help. (excuse me while I
laugh a bit) Or is that your way of finally admitting that his
photography really is as poor as all others say it is, but
you're too lonely and desperate to be honest with him. That
would be my guess. It's the only explanation of why anyone would
take pity on someone that bad at photography.

Has the humane society stopped in to get rid of some of those
cats that you keep collecting and are starting to smell up the
neighborhood? Because no humans would ever want to be near you?
Who and what you are is becoming all too clear.

Go find your next unsuspecting internet victim you useless
troll. I'm done with you.

So, the *only* pic you've ever posted as 'evidence' is a "test"?
Actually, it's the best pic of yours we've ever seen, but of course
we should take your word that all of your other shots are far
superior.

Lemme guess, you have a bumper sticker that reads "My other car is
a Rolls. No really. I swear! Trust me!"

Shut us up: post a good pic. I've never heard of a pro who was
afraid to post *a* pic. No one's asking you to send us a zip file
of your whole portfolio so we can profit from it, but I'm asking
you to post even 1 good pic.

Put up or shut up, and whining "you all don't deserve to see (or
"are too stupid to appreciate") is not an acceptable
counterargument.

Willa
--
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to
live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line from
Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden
******
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Old October 6th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Randall Ainsworth

In article .com,
Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.weddingsnportraits.com.au/POD/06-09-07.htm

Don't forget his other alter ego, Pedro...the guy who was supposedly
touring the US with his Sigma POS.
Old October 6th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 6, 9:40 am, "Kinon O'Cann" wrote:

Here's one more shot your crappy P&S can't take:

Uh, why couldn't a modified P&S take that pic the sme way as your
modified
D60?

Because they don't allow P&S cameras at that spot, only DSLRs.
It's a crap-free zone.

So how did the D60 get there? Did you smuggle it in?

Old October 6th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
D-MAC

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Long-time readers of these groups will remember George Preddy, the
troll who always used to tout Sigma cameras until he was finally run
off in shame. Well, it turns out that Preddy has remained here all
along in the form of one Douglas St. James MacDonald. I suspected it
for a long time, but when Doug posted the pic of his butt-ugly cat the
other day I remembered the infamous Preddy Cat.

http://www.weddingsnportraits.com.au/POD/06-09-07.htm

Done in by a pussy. Ain't the first time that's ever happened.
Still got the old SD-9, Douggie?

Every so often Photo groups spawn idiots with unbelievable jealousy. So much
hatred they see themselves are needing to stop any threat to themselves by
any means possible... Invariably it leads to situations like this one.

A juvenile minded American (what other race would be so stupid) from the
back woods of Tennessee of all places thinks because his cyber lover gave
him a new camera, he's king **** of the coon hats. Yep... I'll agree with
that one!

George Preddy firmly believed at the time, Sigma cameras got a raw deal. I
do too. I owned a SD9 myself. Although it was good camera in the right
situations, it's sensor which a modified version of it is in the SD14 out
now is an extremely nice method of implementing data capture... Probably
won't sell like it should because of Sigma's wide spread (mostly unfounded)
reputation.

So now we can move on to today and my comparisons of Panasonic and Canon
cameras. Today we have no less than two (2) American wannabe photographers
who seem to have the notion that as soon as someone suggests a $500
department store camera might take as good as or almost as good a picture as
their chest full of expensive cameras... He ought to be stomped on and
ridiculed... Yeah... Stop the ******* before the truth gets out!

http://www.ryadia.com/PFF/FZ50-Panasonic.htm
Note that I use Photoshop to obtain my images from the camera. Photoshop
will therefore show as the software in the EXIF data of the original camera
file provided. You are free to believe whatever you choose. The file is a
camera original.

And someone said not to judge a nation full of people by the actions of one?
American idiots who think they know it all are just weeds in society. Take
one out and two more pop up. How many idiots actually exist in America?

Doug

Old October 6th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Randall Ainsworth

In article , D-Mac
wrote:

George Preddy firmly believed at the time, Sigma cameras got a raw deal. I
do too. I owned a SD9 myself. Although it was good camera in the right
situations, it's sensor which a modified version of it is in the SD14 out
now is an extremely nice method of implementing data capture... Probably
won't sell like it should because of Sigma's wide spread (mostly unfounded)
reputation.

You Sigma suckers just can't admit that their cameras are a piece of
****. They always have been and probably always will be.
Old October 7th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Oct 7, 9:35 am, Scott W wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Man, talk about sharpening artifacts. Do you not see the halos around
the text?

Scott

I didn't think he could post anything much worse than the aircraft
example, but there it is..

He uses a flashlit image to "show" white balance and noise
performance... Could anyone possibly be less competent in their
chosen field?

The sad things, Scott, a
- he *won't* have noticed the haloes or have the faintest clue about
the ineptness of his "demonstration"
- he *isn't* having us on - he genuinely thinks he knows what he is
doing, and that everyone else is wrong..

It's just beyond embarrassing. But it's quite funny to watch.

Old October 7th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 7, 9:35 am, Scott W wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
[...]

and it looks like he is using his work bench as a prop, does D-Mac moonlight
as a house painter during the week and an "Internationally recognised
Wedding Photographer" on the weekends......

Don Hirschberg

Old October 7th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons[_3_]

On Oct 6, 1:15 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Long-time readers of these groups will remember George Preddy, the

long time readers of aus.photo will remember
the tiome when dickhead coward arseholes like you
waddled in ad-homine atackas n other newsgroups.
In other words, when we didn't have to put up
with your histerical and maniacal cross-posting.

Now: **** OFF aus.photo, you miserable spamming
troll.

Old October 7th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Willarojo

"D-Mac" vehemently accused in
:

[...]

Doug, we've all seen your recent little psychotic break, so any
generalizations you make are simply crazy, about Americans, or
about anyone or anything else. I think you're a loon, but I don't
draw any conclusions about Australians from that. (BTW, that's
loon as in crazy, not the bird.)

Which is good for Australians, Doug, because if America actually
thought you were a typical Australian, we'd probably sink your
island. We'd ship you all our Canon kit lenses and non-upgradable
Sigma lenses and--SPLOOSH!--instant coral reef.

Willa

Old October 7th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Oct 6, 6:16 pm, "D-Mac" wrote:

Every so often Photo groups spawn idiots with unbelievable jealousy.

Yeah, I've seen that.

So much
hatred they see themselves are needing to stop any threat to themselves by
any means possible... Invariably it leads to situations like this one.

Threats to me? I kinda doubt it.

George Preddy firmly believed at the time, Sigma cameras got a raw deal. I
do too. I owned a SD9 myself.

Most people would have simply owned up and said, "Yeah, I was Preddy.
Had some fun with that one." But I knew you could never do that ...
partly because I am the one outing you, but mainly because the truth
simply isn't in you. Instead you go into one of your incoherent
ramblings. Gee, why am I not surprised?

D-Mac, I know what you are gonna do before you even think about doing
it. You're the string and I'm the cat.
Who Rules ???

Q. What's the difference between D-Mac and a Bösendorfer?
A. A Bösendorfer knows when it is being played.