Pasta Pan get to FLAMING - cmsg newgroup alt.fred-hall.got-no-bling-bling

Old April 9th 06, 08:21 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame,rec.photo.digital

Default Pasta Pan get to FLAMING - cmsg newgroup alt.fred-hall.got-no-bling-bling

Fred Hall wrote in news:e1blbl$a2g$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

On 9 Apr 2006 18:26:24 GMT, "Your ISP Hosts Child Porn, Warez, Movies
- Ask Me How" wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in
m:

On 9 Apr 2006 18:13:55 GMT, "Your ISP Hosts Child Porn, Warez, Movies
- Ask Me How" wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in news:e1bi88$11d$6
:

On 9 Apr 2006 17:48:22 GMT, "Your ISP Hosts Child Porn, Warez,
Movies - Ask Me How" wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in news:e1betp$jub$2
:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 18:00:09 +0100, Mrs. Lionel Lauer
wrote:

Fred Hall wrote:

Did I ever thank you for loaning me that ten bucks so I wouldn't
be a broke assed Texan?

Ris is yo[SLAP!]

Lionel Laurer obsession noted and laughed at.

Looks like he made you reply.

He? Friend of yours?

Could you make, perhaps, at least one intelligent post per day for

me?

Why would I make any kind of post just for you? Do you think that

ten
dollars you loaned me obligates me?

Hey, if you don't want to make intelligent posts, so be it.

Since when were you interested in intelligent posts?

I'm also interested in the Yeti. I see neither coming from AUK.

The ten dollars was for you swallowing. You can keep it.

Damn. Now I've gone and hurt your feelings.

It's not charity. You earned it.

What makes you think the poster might possibly be female, Nutsack
Fred?

They signed it Mrs. Lionel Laurer. Did you miss that part?

So you have been trolled?

Not likely, why?

You seem to believe every nym you read on Usenet. Do you think that's
really Mrs. Lionel Lauer?

What is the probability that message was composed by a female?

I'm still waiting to get to the bottom of that gravity well that is your
mind, Nutsack Fred. I'm beginning to think it is an endless chasm.

--
You can't handle the truth - http://www.bedoper.com
Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your

Old April 9th 06, 08:56 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame,rec.photo.digital

Default I'm hanging out in alt.usenet.kooks

Fred Hall wrote in news:e1bnru$iln$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

wrote:

Fred Hall wrote:

Did I ever thank you for loaning me that ten bucks so I

wouldn't
be a broke assed Texan?

Ris is yo[SLAP!]

Lionel Laurer obsession noted and laughed at.

Looks like he made you reply.

He? Friend of yours?

Could you make, perhaps, at least one intelligent post per day for

me?

Why would I make any kind of post just for you? Do you think that

ten
dollars you loaned me obligates me?

Hey, if you don't want to make intelligent posts, so be it.

Since when were you interested in intelligent posts?

I'm also interested in the Yeti. I see neither coming from AUK.

Then why hang out in AUK? That's kinda kooky, hanging out in a group
that doesn't interest you.

Is that what I do?

Where did you get this bizarre new notion?

The ten dollars was for you swallowing. You can keep it.

Damn. Now I've gone and hurt your feelings.

It's not charity. You earned it.

Modest, aren't you?

Modest about what?

What makes you think the poster might possibly be female, Nutsack
Fred?

They signed it Mrs. Lionel Laurer. Did you miss that part?

So you have been trolled?

Not likely, why?

You seem to believe every nym you read on Usenet.

You seem to believe everything Drano posts.

Such as?

Do you think that's
really Mrs. Lionel Lauer?

Nah. Just trollin' guv.

You suck at it.

What is the probability that message was composed by a female?

What is the probability I didn't care what sex that poster was?

So your feeble posts along those lines were a sad attempt at trolling.

I'm still waiting to get to the bottom of that gravity well that is

your
mind, Nutsack Fred. I'm beginning to think it is an endless chasm.

As I wrote above, it's kinda kooky to hang out in a group where the
posts don't interest you. It's also kinda kooky to keep responding to
a poster you claim makes posts that don't interest you.

Physician, heal thyself.