Best Online Pro Photo Site

Old November 13th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc
Crede Calhoun

Default Best Online Pro Photo Site

Hi Fellow Photographers;

This is a great service for hosting and displaying your digitial photos
online. I am using it and selling photos almost everyday. I searched for
the best and this is it. I have sold over 1,000 prints to customers
since July of this year when I started with this service. I don't know
why I waited so long to go online with my event photos?

You create galleries online for events you have photographed like
weddings, sports events, car shows, family portraits and reunions, etc.
You upload each event using a great tool that automatically makes the
low resolution web versions, (and watermarks if you want) for your
galleries as it uploads (FAST). You store the high resolution files on
your hard drive. When a customer purchases photos you are notified and
you upload only the high resolution files that are sold. This service
keeps track of your photo database! (Just don't change the file/folder
tree on your harddrive).

The best part of this service is that you set your own prices for each
event your create. You set the markup for over 80 products and print
sizes. Set the prices for what the individual market/event can handle.
Your customers can purchase a wide variety of print sizes and cool photo
products like, mugs, calendars, photo books, greeting cards, mouse pads,
and even photo chocolates and lollipops (to name a few).

The quality is superb and my brides and daily eco tour customers have
been ecstatic with the results. All their friends and relatives can buy
the pictures online too! Your weddings and events just keep on giving...
to your bank account!

I even buy my wedding album 4X6 photos through this service and set the
per print price at cost, which is 19¢ each. 300 prints costs me about
$65 with shipping.

You do need highspeed for this work for you.

This site is now offering some bonus incentives for new sign-ups and you
can try the site for free. To access this special offer visit my website
( I am an affiliate ) and scroll down a little to the banner on the left
side. Click on it and learn how you can sell photos 24/7!!!
You get tons of disk storage. There is even a stock photo area to sell
your stock photos (searchable, you designate keywords!)and even photo
assignments you can respond to! Also, you can obtain a very valid PHOTO
PRESS PASS ID and have access to verification of your credentials if
event organizers or others need it.

Go here to check it out with no obligation. This site is for pros not
everyone like Shutterfly etc.

http://www.visionqueststudios.com

Sincerely,

Crede Calhoun
Vision Quest Studios

PS: I am here to help make your entrance into professional photography
easy, or add to the bottom line of any pro. Just search my name to find
out about me and learn that this is a genuine informational letter from
an accomplished professional photographer. Need money making ideas?
Email me.