Mamiya 645Jmservice manual needed

Old June 2nd 04, 05:28 PM
asdf dadf

Default Mamiya 645Jmservice manual needed

Any suggestions where I can get a copy or specifically the section on the body and shutter. The foam rubber in my film holder box broke down to a gum like **** and got on the film holder and then into my shtter. I need to take it apart and clean it. The repair shot wants almost 450 for the work and a new body is the same. this body is awesome and I would like to try to save it.
Old June 2nd 04, 06:27 PM
Mike

"asdf dadf" wrote in message
Any suggestions where I can get a copy or specifically the section on the

body and shutter. The foam rubber in my film holder box broke down to a gum
like **** and got on the film holder and then into my shtter. I need to
take it apart and clean it. The repair shot wants almost 450 for the work
and a new body is the same. this body is awesome and I would like to try to
save it.

There are service manuals for sale on ebay and other websites. I would
suggest not taking to much apart on this camera unless you are willing to
replace it. The M645 series can be a bit tricky even with a manual in front
of you.
Mamiya America still has, I believe, all the foam for the M645 camera, they
all take the same foam. Ask the parts department for a set for your camera.

Old June 3rd 04, 12:39 AM
Stacey

asdf dadf wrote:

Any suggestions where I can get a copy or specifically the section on the
body and shutter. The foam rubber in my film holder box broke down to a
gum like **** and got on the film holder and then into my shtter. I need
to take it apart and clean it. The repair shot wants almost 450 for the
work and a new body is the same. this body is awesome and I would like to
try to save it.

I just got a mint condition M645 (which is a better model than the J) from
KEH with a warranty for $150. It's probably not worth fixing.
--

Stacey