Is Steve Kramer an *ASSHOLE* or what?

Old August 5th 04, 12:38 PM
Takin Gthepiss

Default Is Steve Kramer an *ASSHOLE* or what?

From: Takin Gthe**** )

Show us a copy of their reply to you Steve. I bet you can't.

You'd win that bet. And if you were clever enough to look at their web
site you see that they clearly say that they will NOT reply to any
complaints. They will simply act upon them.

And if you believe that then you're a fool.
That's the 'official' line.

... if you say so. I'm more inclined to believe THEIR official line. )

**So you're a fool. :-)

They'll file your report i.e. bin it, and if your lucky in about six
months they'll send you a standard reply

You still weren't smart enough to even look at what you are up against,
were you. They do NOT send relies to anyone. They state that quite
clearly in the complaint form.

**Do you honestly think I'd waste my time looking at their web site??? You
might have a lot of spare time on your hands (business not going too well
then? Still turning work away because you are too busy to take on new
clients?) but I have better things to do with my time...... like winding YOU
up and takin gthe**** out of YOU.... ;-)

As it is, there are daily murders, armed robberies, drug offences,
arson attacks, blackmail, extortion,

If you find someone who will give you a bit of advice, they will help
you to read this site. The IFICC is a separate division established to
deal with exactly the sort of things that you and your ISP have been
doing, as these are now US federal crimes.

**So you still think they are going to waste their time investigating your
petty little snitch/report??? Do you really think that the FBI is going to
take me to court? You are a buffoon Steve. You are also a fool. No one here
takes you seriously. And you expect the FBI to take YOU seriously???
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Threaten me all you want Steve, but I'm on your case. :-)

You really do need to take a
look at http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

They don't deal with murder. They don't deal with robbery. They don't
deal with drug offenses, etc. They ONLY handle cases of Internet frauds
such as identity theft, violation of copyrights, terrorist activity and
money scams, etc. Now you have clearly NOT tried any money scams, (and
Chabon may be our resident terrorist,) but you certainly violated the
other two with the aid of your ISP, so this is exactly what the IFICC
looks for and deals with. Just as they shall deal with you. Remember, it
might not be tomorrow or next week. It might not be next month or next
year. It took three years to nail David Alexander.

**And you honestly think that the FBI, with their limited manpower and
limited resourses are going to waste time and money to help you pursue your
petty little vendetta against someone who has simply exposed you for what
you are - a pompous braggart, lowlife SPAMMER, and a troll???

Steve, if there was doubt, there ain't none now.... *YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE*

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm NOT finished with you and 'Clair' yet.... :-)

But he finally went
down. And so will you. Bye-bye. )

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer

--
"In this most recent case,
Taken Gthe**** also thinks that nothing is going to happen. It

"I know where the elephants lay down..." - Steve Kramer

Old August 5th 04, 03:07 PM
Steve Kramer

Takin Gthe**** wrote:

Threaten me all you want Steve, but I'm on your case. :-)

I don't think you understand son. I'm not threatening you. It's already
done. Bye! )

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old August 5th 04, 06:19 PM
Takin Gthepiss

Takin Gthe**** wrote:

Threaten me all you want Steve, but I'm on your case. :-)

I don't think you understand son. I'm not threatening you. It's already
done. Bye! )

**So, you really did report/SNITCH on me to the FBI??? YAWN

The really funny part is that you really think that I'm going 'down' for
making a few posts in your name, and also making a few posts in the name of
one of your sock puppets, Clair Vickers. Right? I suppose you also think
that the FBI are going to post my details on the 'Top Ten Most Wanted' site
as well, eh??? Get real Steve. But if you want to continue making an fool
out of yourself, then continue with this ridiculous wheeze of yours. Don't
let me stop you. It just proves that you really are an *asshole*.

That's a *promise*. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!