STEVE KRAMER: A Photographer With Expensive Gear And Limited Talent

Old July 17th 04, 01:14 PM
H. Huntzinger

Default STEVE KRAMER: A Photographer With Expensive Gear And Limited Talent

Steve Kramer wrote:

"I" wouldn't have you believe anything. The rest of the world would
though... They check out the facts for themselves.

Checking facts? Its not been for a lack of trying:

Steves's July 5, 2004 post:
SK Au contraire. The ENTIRE MAGAZINE IS FREE to all who want it. It is
SK placed in all the hotels, guest houses, restaurants, Tourist
SK Assistance Offices, Travel Agents, etc., all over northern Thailand.

My July 6, 2004 response post:
HH So what's the URL address of this magazine with your 'free' advice
HH column?

Reply received from Steve to date: silence.

You may wish to take a look at 'The Nation,' Thailand's second largest
English language newspaper, for this weekend's special report.

I was able to find a website for this newspaper, namely:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/

Using their search function, search terms of both 'Steve Kramer' and
'Kramer' returned the following, both for the month of July (All
Sections) as well as a maximum global search:

"Dear users;
The Nation's searchable database service is now available after the
improvement work is complete, with the information provided dated back
to year 2000.

No search results found

Please refine your search"

Which means that 'The Nation' has zero, nada, zilch.

You see,
THEY came and took my classes to find out for themselves. They were
impressed enough to write up a feature article about my classes and
photo safaris.

Translation: they came and as they left, they politely claimed that they
would write an article, "soon".

If it ever gets published, it will be on their website and you can then
cite it. Until then, it doesn't exist. Please let us know if it
actually does ever show up; I really would be interested in reading it.

Oh... and might also wish to read next month's issue of
"City Life" magazine. There will be a feature article complete with
photos too about my business in that as well.

Perhaps another promise of "soon come"? Again, we can't read what
doesn't exist. In the meantime, can you provide the URL of their
website so that if the article ever happens, we can read it?

Of
course, that's beside my photos being used for the other article about
the media trip up to the Thai/Lao border. Some people actually check for
facts before they post.

Yet another vague claim about some other article somewhere that at least
is in the past... Cite, please.

Afterall, I'm actually trying to check facts before posting a comment.

Oh, and don't forget the URL address of that online magazine that you've
previously claimed has your monthly 'free' advice column...

-hh

http://www.chiangmaimall.com/parkers/lamps.shtml
http://welcome-to.chiangmai-chiangrai.com/it_city.htm
Old July 18th 04, 01:31 PM
Tuuk

Those are some nice websites, nice photos. Are there anymore sites online
that show photos of Thailand and its land, people, and wonders? Very
beautiful photos.,,,,,,,,,,,,, nice work

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

H. Huntzinger wrote:
Steve Kramer wrote:

"I" wouldn't have you believe anything. The rest of the world would
though... They check out the facts for themselves.

Checking facts? Its not been for a lack of trying:

No. It's been for lack of reading skills... but I do admire your
devotion to me.

Steves's July 5, 2004 post:
SK Au contraire. The ENTIRE MAGAZINE IS FREE to all who want it. It is
SK placed in all the hotels, guest houses, restaurants, Tourist
SK Assistance Offices, Travel Agents, etc., all over northern Thailand.

Hey! That's great. I usually don't bother to read your posts! Thanks for
the adoration! If you'd like an autographed photo of me just let me know
where to mail it, and send a $25 check to cover it. Cashier's check, of
course. *grin*

My July 6, 2004 response post:
HH So what's the URL address of this magazine with your 'free' advice
HH column?

Reply received from Steve to date: silence.

I really didn't want to embarrass you, but you seem to insist...

It's been posted many, many times during the past two months. That you
haven't seen it is a reflection on your observation skills and reading
ability. But because I hate to disappoint 'challenged' people, here you
are again;

For THIS magazine itself: http://www.gmorning.info/index.html
For my column: http://www.gmorning.info/photo_vision.htm
For other photos used in this issue of THIS magazine:
http://www.gmorning.info/Feature_Japanese_aid_VJ.htm

And of course, as YOUR OWN RESEARCH SHOWS, another magazine with an
article and photos by me:
http://welcome-to.chiangmai-chiangrai.com/it_city.htm

If you have ever heard of the Hash House Harriers, (an international
club of over 200,000 members) the latest issue of their magazine used 12
of my photos as backgrounds for other articles.

You will just have to wait for this coming weekend for the feature on my
business in 'The Nation,' and for the August issue of "City Life"
magazine for the feature article and photos of my photography lessons
and photo safaris. Oh... there will also be my photos accompanying the
article of the media tour of the Thai/Lao border sometime this week as
well. Enjoy.

By the way, please show us the URLs to the magazines that publish YOUR
photos. )

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old July 18th 04, 01:48 PM
H. Huntzinger

On 17 July 2004 Steve Kramer wrote in reference
to URL http://www.gmorning.info/photo_vision.htm :

Checking facts? Its not been for a lack of trying:

No. It's been for lack of reading skills...

It's been posted many, many times during the past two months. That you
haven't seen it is a reflection on your observation skills and reading
ability.

Ignoring the day Steve wrote this, Steve's definition of "many, many
times within the past two months" is...

....exactly one original post.

June 5, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/5e7jj

Liberally expanding the search to "all time", there's:

Oct 11, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5ul7y

....which brings Steve's total lifetime count of citations to this
website to a whopping two original posts.

Hardly the accepted definition of "many" (let alone "many, many").

You will just have to wait for this coming weekend for the feature on my
business in 'The Nation,' and for the August issue of "City Life"
magazine for the feature article and photos of my photography lessons
and photo safaris.

As I said before, until they're actually published, they don't exist.

By the way, please show us the URLs to the magazines that publish YOUR
photos. )

Gladly, once you've provided the cite that makes it relevant.

-hh
Old July 18th 04, 02:51 PM
Steve Kramer

H. Huntzinger wrote:
On 17 July 2004 Steve Kramer wrote in reference
to URL http://www.gmorning.info/photo_vision.htm :

Checking facts? Its not been for a lack of trying:

No. It's been for lack of reading skills...

It's been posted many, many times during the past two months. That you
haven't seen it is a reflection on your observation skills and reading
ability.

Ignoring the day Steve wrote this, Steve's definition of "many, many
times within the past two months" is...

...exactly one original post.

June 5, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/5e7jj

Liberally expanding the search to "all time", there's:

Oct 11, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5ul7y

...which brings Steve's total lifetime count of citations to this
website to a whopping two original posts.

Hardly the accepted definition of "many" (let alone "many, many").

YESSSSSS!!!!! Thank you, God!! *grin*

As I said, "it was posted many, many times during the past two months."
And just as I said, you simply lack the reading and comprehension skills
to find the information. However, just typing in the URL in the advanced
search feature of Google turned up the following information.

This URL was posted on, according to Google;

rec.photo.digital - 17 Jul 2004 by Steve Kramer
soc.culture.thai - 17 Jun 2004 by Takin Gthe****
rec.photo.equipment.35mm - 17 Jul 2004 by Steve Kramer
soc.culture.thai - 5 Jun 2004 by Steve Kramer
rec.photo.equipment.35mm - 17 Jun 2004 by McLeod
rec.photo.equipment.35mm - 17 Jul 2004 by Steve Kramer-different thread
soc.culture.thai - 5 Jun 2004 by Steve Kramer-different thread
soc.culture.thai - 5 Jun 2004 by Steve Kramer-different thread
rec.photo.equipment.35mm - 17 Jul 2004 by Thomas A. Jørgensen
soc.culture.thai - 5 Jun 2004 by panviman
soc.culture.thai - 5 Jun 2004 by Takin Gthe****

Playing all the word games you want with one 'original post' will be
fruitless. "I" never said anything about 'original'. I said 'it's been
posted many, many times.' I'd have to think that eleven posts with that
same URL leading to my column constitutes 'many.' Don't you?

By the way, please show us the URLs to the magazines that publish
YOUR photos. )

Gladly, once you've provided the cite that makes it relevant.

I've just provided eleven of them. So now where are the URL's that show
your monthly column, your photos, your articles, etc.? You said that you
would post them when I provided mine. Put up or be laughed out! Again! LOL!

Now, when 'The Nation' comes out with it's article about my photography
classes and my photo business, and/or the article about the media trip
along the Thai/Lao border that is using my photos, I'll be more than
happy to post THAT URL too. Whether or not you see it will be a matter
for conjecture. Smart money says you'll miss it and will have to make a
fool of yourself again. THEN, when "City Life" Magazine comes with it's
feature article about my classes in August (that's less than two weeks
away so you can hold your breath if you wish too,) I'll be sure to post
that URL too. Perhaps a good friend will help you find it this time. Ask
an eight year old. They are pretty good with computers. Actually, it
would seem that an blacksmith's anvil is better with a computer than you
are!

Have a great day. I know I will. *grin*