Stop with the political BS!

Old October 20th 08, 10:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Anonymous[_7_]

Default Stop with the political BS!

Wake up!

There is little point in making political posts, the result is already
written in stone.

The US is about to have a black president, their crime rates are about to
go through the roof and their social security about to slide off a cliff.
Regardless of how Obama regards other blacks, they will see a black
president as a license to run riot. Over the next four years the US is
going to be destroyed, damaged beyond any expectation of recovery.

Their pathetic political system only gives them two choices, both bad, but
one far worse than the other. Bye, bye US of A. It wasn't really nice
knowing you, but bye bye anyway. Maybe you can get a few clues from Russia
about how to survive a political, social and economic collapse. In Russia
the Mafia took over, so I guess that'll happen in the US too, only they'll
be black criminals, not Italian.

The US had better get used to rap music, blatant drug use, violent crime,
inexplicable court decisions and living in fear. Along of course, with
ridiculously high prices for basic commodities and impossibly expensive
medical care.

It is sad, but inevitable, but they brought it on themselves, there is no
one else to blame.

Anon
Old October 20th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
dwight[_2_]

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Wake up!

Thanks. Just did. Having my morning coffee right now.

dwight

Old October 20th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
freefer

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:36:12 +1000, Anonymous wrote:

[...]

Your limited experience with the US of A is through your media no doubt. The
majority of us who live in the larger rural areas the country have no problems
with aiming a gun at what we want or what we want to defend, or eat. Whether the
urban USA with their laugh-fest dimestore-front government survives is of little
consequence, they don't mean much to the rest of USA's residents anyway. We all
already know they are a joke, as does the rest of the world, and they have been
a joke for many decades, as your "government" is a joke to us too. We just let
them dance around on their chosen stage, like the silly CEO's corporate puppets
that they are. They're mostly a drain to the environment, economy, and peace of
mind anyway. The rest of us will make sure that the USA survives long and strong
no matter what happens to them and their political platforms.

Come visit, I'd like to show you what the end of a gun barrel looks like. A
concept unfamiliar to people like you who live a life of fear and uncertainty
(your post reeks of it), dependent on some fool's elected government and those
leaders created by the most lost who only parrot their childish ideas. The
dimestore government here, and yours, could collapse full fold and it wouldn't
change my life, nor the life of those that I know, not one little bit. Energy
supplies could be stopped dead and yet I and my friends would live warm
enjoyable winters, dining on gourmet wild foods that are usually only served in
the most posh of restaurants, sipping our home-brews by our wood-fire heated
stoves, watching the snow fall and going out for an occasional sled or toboggan
ride. Ice-fishing is nearly an industry where I live. That's not going to stop
if there's no money or fuel. To the contrary, it would be even more fun knowing
that what I harvest by ice-fishing or hunting is needed by those I know. I'd
much rather do something for free for someone that deserves it than sell
something to another who doesn't deserve a thing. You know, idiots like
yourself. There could be a world-market collapse and it still wouldn't change a
thing for me nor any of those that I know. The recent world-wide market fiasco
was viewed with great humor by us. We laughed about it over our beers for a
week, hoping to see the CEOs and the politicians that they bought around the
world jumping from their ivory towers on the news. Now THAT would have been
great entertainment! We're hoping for an upcoming phase-two "market-instability"
where it will finally become a reality. Ooo, and they were so close too. One can
only hope!

You forget what USA means. A government by the people, for the people. Just
because a few useless CEO-bought politicians die or useless cities collapse,
ours or yours, isn't going to change the rest of the people who are the USA.
We'll keep on enjoying our lives just as we always have, with or without them.
With or without you too. Here the people are the power, not some useless
figurehead that we, or you, parade around for your or others' approval.

C'mon, come visit. Hunting season was slow this year. I need some practice.

BTW: Crime? What crime? I see no crime. Never seen any crime. Crime doesn't come
around where every last person has a good gun and knows how to use it.

Get it? Of course you don't. You live a life of fear in one of those "someone
else save me!" urban areas that the rest of us only laugh about. Your words
reveal your fears and situation, loud and clear.

Old October 20th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Anonymous[_7_]

freefer wrote:
[...]

Much doubt. I was born in Texas. My parents saw the light and moved to a
better country.

The majority of us who live in the larger rural areas the country have no problems
with aiming a gun at what we want or what we want to defend, or eat. Whether the
urban USA with their laugh-fest dimestore-front government survives is of little
consequence, they don't mean much to the rest of USA's residents anyway.

One for all and all for me?

We all already know they are a joke, as does the rest of the world, and they have been
a joke for many decades, as your "government" is a joke to us too.

You have no idea what I regard as my government. They don't speak English,
that MIGHT give you a clue.

We just let
them dance around on their chosen stage, like the silly CEO's corporate puppets
that they are. They're mostly a drain to the environment, economy, and peace of
mind anyway. The rest of us will make sure that the USA survives long and strong
no matter what happens to them and their political platforms.

Long and strong? At least you have a sense of humor.

Come visit, I'd like to show you what the end of a gun barrel looks like.

I possibly own more weapons than you do. I collect them, though I tend to
shoot more with cameras than firearms now.

A concept unfamiliar to people like you who live a life of fear and uncertainty
(your post reeks of it),

You need to have your sense of smell checked. Where I live women and
children can still walk the streets at night without needing a weapon.

dependent on some fool's elected government and those
leaders created by the most lost who only parrot their childish ideas. The
dimestore government here, and yours, could collapse full fold and it wouldn't
change my life, nor the life of those that I know, not one little bit.

I feel relieved. I was so worried about you...

Energy
supplies could be stopped dead and yet I and my friends would live warm
enjoyable winters, dining on gourmet wild foods that are usually only served in
the most posh of restaurants,

They aren't "gourmet" until they are prepared, certainly not when wild.

sipping our home-brews by our wood-fire heated
stoves, watching the snow fall and going out for an occasional sled or toboggan
ride.

Who are you trying to convince? It isn't me.

Ice-fishing is nearly an industry where I live. That's not going to stop
if there's no money or fuel. To the contrary, it would be even more fun knowing
that what I harvest by ice-fishing or hunting is needed by those I know. I'd
much rather do something for free for someone that deserves it than sell
something to another who doesn't deserve a thing. You know, idiots like
yourself.

No, idiots like me don't need to rely on "ice-fishermen", we are quite self
sufficient. We don't need to cut holes in ice to catch seafood.

There could be a world-market collapse and it still wouldn't change a
thing for me nor any of those that I know.

I really believe that, it is the first thing you've said that I do believe.
You have to have something before you can lose it.

The recent world-wide market fiasco
was viewed with great humor by us. We laughed about it over our beers for a
week, hoping to see the CEOs and the politicians that they bought around the
world jumping from their ivory towers on the news. Now THAT would have been
great entertainment! We're hoping for an upcoming phase-two "market-instability"
where it will finally become a reality. Ooo, and they were so close too. One can
only hope!

It's not far off.

You forget what USA means.

You can't forget what never was. The USA had never meant anything to those
with even a trace of intellect.

A government by the people, for the people.

Right. I can see how that's working out for you.

Just
because a few useless CEO-bought politicians die or useless cities collapse,
ours or yours, isn't going to change the rest of the people who are the USA.
We'll keep on enjoying our lives just as we always have, with or without them.
With or without you too. Here the people are the power, not some useless
figurehead that we, or you, parade around for your or others' approval.

C'mon, come visit. Hunting season was slow this year. I need some practice.

I am sure you do. Lots of practice.

BTW: Crime? What crime? I see no crime. Never seen any crime. Crime doesn't come
around where every last person has a good gun and knows how to use it.

The US has the highest per-capita gun ownership in the world, to go along
with the highest crime rate. Or do your own government's statistics lie
about the negative aspects of American life as well?

Get it? Of course you don't. You live a life of fear in one of those "someone
else save me!" urban areas that the rest of us only laugh about. Your words
reveal your fears and situation, loud and clear.

You seem to have hearing problems as well as no sense of smell. Must be a
result of all that beer and ice fishing. Or is it something else you're
good at, very good - shall we describe it as "self entertainment"?

Anon
Old October 20th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
HEMI-Powered

freefer added these comments in the current discussion du jour

[...]

Too bad the Second Amendment doesn't say what you think it does,
and before you protest, this last June's decision by the Supreme
Court in striking down the Washington, DC gun ban was quite
narrow in that it only prohibited outright bans as stated by
statute but stopped well short of saying you red necks can shoot
anybody you think you want to.

[...]

You do realize, don't you, that you made what the FBI calls a
"credible threat" against the OP and anyone interpreting your
anarchist babble as some imbecilic attempt to say that you will
commit the felony of assault with a deadly weapon, battery, and
if a death results, most likely premeditated murder since you
announced your plans to shoot on sight. Sad that any American
would even think such a thing but even more that such an overtly
racist hate crime would even be contemplated.Oh, and even if you
do an O.J. on the gun crime, look for a Grand Jury indictment for
the double Federal felonies of hate crime and deprival of civil
rights of the wounded or deceased.

You forget what USA means. A government by the people, for the
people. Just because a few useless CEO-bought politicians die
or useless cities collapse, ours or yours, isn't going to
change the rest of the people who are the USA. We'll keep on
enjoying our lives just as we always have, with or without
them. With or without you too. Here the people are the power,
not some useless figurehead that we, or you, parade around for
your or others' approval.

But, this country is not by and for just you. No matter how much
one may disagree with another, they have a Constitutionally
guaranteed right to their opinion.

C'mon, come visit. Hunting season was slow this year. I need
some practice.

BTW: Crime? What crime? I see no crime. Never seen any crime.
Crime doesn't come around where every last person has a good
gun and knows how to use it.

Get it? Of course you don't. You live a life of fear in one of
those "someone else save me!" urban areas that the rest of us
only laugh about. Your words reveal your fears and situation,
loud and clear.

You're a truculent poltroon at best and a cold blooded killer at
worst. I pity you and pray God that you have no children to
inherit your severely defective genes.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Efficiency is doing things right, effectiveness is doing the
right things" - Peter Drucker
Old October 20th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Oliver

Anonymous wrote:
freefer wrote:
[...]

Anon, I think freefer's flirting with you. She's invited you to visit
her so I think she wants a date. Who knows, you might get lucky, but if
ice fishing is the center of her life she's probably an Eskimo and
Eskimo women are even fatter than Texas women so be careful.

Ollie
Old October 20th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Ruether[_3_]

"Anonymous" wrote in message ...

Wake up!

[rest of stupid rant excised...]

What a thoughtless idiot!
--DR

Old October 20th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Caesar Romano

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:36:12 +1000, Anonymous wrote
Re Stop with the political BS!:

The US is about to have a black president, their crime rates are about to
go through the roof and their social security about to slide off a cliff.
Regardless of how Obama regards other blacks, they will see a black
president as a license to run riot. Over the next four years the US is
going to be destroyed, damaged beyond any expectation of recovery.

Presidents in the U.S. do not cause cultrual decay. They relect it.
The candidates we have are a product of who and what we are as a
culture, as a civilization and as a people.

I have seen the enemy and he is us.

I'll vote for Ralph Nader again this year.
Old October 20th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Caesar Romano

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:44:35 -0500, freefer
wrote Re Stop with the political BS!:

Your limited experience with the US of A is through your media no doubt. The
majority of us who live in the larger rural areas the country have no problems
with aiming a gun at what we want or what we want to defend, or eat.

Well said.
Old October 20th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
R. Mark Clayton

"Anonymous" drivelled in message
[...]

What a load of racist claptrap. The nearest the US ever came to
disintegration is when the loony whites in the south tried to secede. It
took a civil war with over a million casualties to sort that.

The mafia only took over in the US after the loony moralists voted for the
18th amendment to the constitution. Interestingly "the Ku Klux Klan
strongly supported prohibition's strict enforcement"