Konica-Minolta 5D vs Canon EOS 5D

Old August 21st 05, 11:24 AM
Toa

http://www.bobatkins.com/photography...on_eos_5d.html

From there
NOTE: This data is speculative. Canon has NOT confirmed any of this
information, it is based only on documents openly found on the web which may
or may not be accurate. I have no direct knowledge as to whether this
information is accurate - though if I didn't think there was some basis to
it, I wouldn't put it here. We will all have to wait for an official Canon
Press Release to confirm (or repudiate) this data. That may happen on August
22/23 if you believe the web rumors. As they say on psychic TV, all this is
for "entertainment purposes only"!

http://dimg.163.com/dp/050810/5d/Canon5D-specs.pdf

Same photos/artwork used in that one too

Looks real to me...
Dimitri.

Yup, but until we know for sure in a day or so it's still speculation

Toa