An interesting series of images

Old May 23rd 16, 10:49 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default An interesting series of images

I wish I had taken these:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/11143803/OK-Glass-California-Landscapes-ThroughGlass

--
PeterN
Old May 24th 16, 01:20 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-05-23 21:49:19 +0000, PeterN said:

I wish I had taken these:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/11143803/OK-Glass-California-Landscapes-ThroughGlass

Then

get yourself a Google Glass set up and head to the Bay Area for a tour.
It seems to have done an acceptable job with a less than FF sensor and
a $$$$ lens, though I suspect that low light performance might not be
the best available.

Savageduck

Old May 24th 16, 02:52 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2016-05-23 21:49:19 +0000, PeterN said:

I wish I had taken these:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/11143803/OK-Glass-California-Landscapes-ThroughGlass

Then

get yourself a Google Glass set up and head to the Bay Area for a tour.
It seems to have done an acceptable job with a less than FF sensor and a
$$$$ lens, though I suspect that low light performance might not be the
best available.

I was browsing through the Behance galleries and saw some interesting work.

BTW what did the EXIF file show. I do not use an EXIF reader.

--
PeterN
Old May 24th 16, 03:32 AM posted to alt.photography, rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 23, 2016, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 2016-05-23 21:49:19 +0000, said:

I wish I had taken these:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/1114...-Landscapes-Th
roughGlass

Then get yourself a Google Glass set up and head to the Bay Area for a

tour.
It seems to have done an acceptable job with a less than FF sensor and a
$$$$ lens, though I suspect that low light performance might not be the
best available.

I was browsing through the Behance galleries and saw some interesting work.

BTW what did the EXIF file show. I do not use an EXIF reader.

To start with there is a very comprehensive EXIF read online with Exif-V
http://regex.info/exif.cgi or just use Photoshop.

Anyway the camera used was Google Glass I, and this is what I learned from
image #2 in the scroll down.

Lens: Google Glass Standard 3mm f/2.4
Exposu Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/350 sec. f/2.48, ISO 68
Processed with Photoshop CC (Macintosh), so there are probably some tweaks.
Saturation: Normal
Sharpness: Normal
Resolution: 300ppi
Image Size: 1400 x 1028
File size: 1MP

Savageduck

Old May 24th 16, 03:37 AM posted to alt.photography, rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 23, 2016, Savageduck wrote
(in news.com):

On May 23, 2016, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 2016-05-23 21:49:19 +0000, said:

I wish I had taken these:

[...]

BTW: that is with a 5MP sensor, way too small for you. ;-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Glass

Savageduck

Old May 24th 16, 11:42 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
PeterN

On 2016-05-23 21:49:19 +0000, said:

I wish I had taken these:

[...]

Good info.

I have never said one cannot take good images with so called lower end
equipment. Indeed, I have consistently said the opposite. I simply
prefer working with a larger sensor. Though the time is rapidly
approaching when I can no longer do so. Just as the time has past when I
can take low level shots, and I can no longer climb down rocks. When,
not if, I go mirrorless I am thinking of Sony or Fuji. For personal
reasons, I will not buy Olympus, if it was half the price and twice as
good.

--
PeterN