color of spring

Old May 21st 16, 05:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default color of spring

On Fri, 20 May 2016 22:14:14 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

One can judge which would work best for them, by repeating the procedure
and comparing it with the result of using the dehaze filter in LR or ACR.

what works best for someone is not the issue. people are free to choose
whatever method they want.

the question is whether what dehaze does can be duplicated in lab, and
it cannot. it's not possible.

That's not the question. The question is which results do you like the
most?

no, that's not the question.

Then what is the question?

Eric Stevens
Old May 21st 16, 05:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

One can judge which would work best for them, by repeating the
procedure
and comparing it with the result of using the dehaze filter in LR or
ACR.

what works best for someone is not the issue. people are free to choose
whatever method they want.

the question is whether what dehaze does can be duplicated in lab, and
it cannot. it's not possible.

That's not the question. The question is which results do you like the
most?

no, that's not the question.

Then what is the question?

which one is more effective at removing haze.

whether you like the dehazed version is a separate issue.
Old May 21st 16, 03:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

On 2016-05-21 02:14:39 +0000, Ron C said:

For what little it's worth I've met a number of Olympic medalists.
[Heck, I've even been a guest in some of their homes.]
That says nothing what so ever about my athletic skills.

Oh! Heck! Back in my more athletic days as a serious swimmer, I worked
out with Gold medal winners and World record holders. I wasn't all that
bad, my best years were '63-'66. I just didn't quite have that finish
the greats had. However, when I finished up my little 60s 'meditation in
green' and went to Syracuse, I was that 'old guy ringer' on the swim
team who confused the hell out of other teams we competed against.

I even knew one of the more notorious shady figures of the US Olympic
world when he was involved in swimming, before his move to wrestling
insanity and murder, John Du Pont III.
...but that was in the 60's.

There are a few other notorious individuals I have met and some I have
interviewed.

...and through my wife, there are a bunch of actors and actresses I have
made the aquaintance of, and some who are quite good friends today.

Oh cool, a 'quien es mas macho' sub thread with nospam. G
Yes, I too have a few actors I could list...
Heck, I once had dinner with Linus Pauling...
Name dropping says NOTHING of my acting
skills or physics/chemistry knowledge.
:-)
==
Later...
Ron C

Back in my radio days (daze?), I once "engineered" a shopping mall
broadcast starring Wolfman Jack. After the dhow, we had dinner: me, the
Wolfman, his handler, and the station manager. He bitched about Dick
Clark. Apparently the Wolfman didn't like Dick Clark.

Also in those days, I once toured the Mutual Broadcasting Company
studios outside of DC. I sat in Larry King's chair and tried on his
headphones. This was pre Larry King + CNN.

--
Ken Hart