Maintenence Management Professional

Old April 22nd 04, 03:57 PM
Gregory W Blank

Default Maintenence Management Professional

In article ,
"Charles Gilbert" wrote:
CHARLES J. GILBERT

Is there a reason your posting a resume to an unrelated newsgroup?
--
LF website
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank

For best results expand this window at least 6" at 1152 x 768 resolution
Old April 22nd 04, 07:09 PM
Gregory W Blank

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Is there a reason your posting a resume to an unrelated newsgroup?

How about an honest mistake? Ever consider that possibility?

Which is why he posted it to multiple Photo newsgroups. Huh?

Old April 22nd 04, 10:52 PM
RSD99

"Honest Mistake" ?

I highly doubt it ... he's been posting this all over, to several un-related newsgroups,
on the Internet and on private USENET servers.

More likely ... just plastering the world, and hoping to find somewhere it will stick!

Old April 22nd 04, 11:59 PM
Bull Winkle

In article ,
"RSD99" wrote:

"Honest Mistake" ?
I highly doubt it ... he's been posting this all over, to several un-related newsgroups,
on the Internet and on private USENET servers.
More likely ... just plastering the world, and hoping to find somewhere it will stick!

Too bad Dave isn't willing to give Steve Simmons the same benifit of the doubt.
Old April 23rd 04, 04:19 AM
David Nebenzahl

On 4/22/2004 3:59 PM Bull Winkle spake thus:

In article ,
"RSD99" wrote:

"Honest Mistake" ?
I highly doubt it ... he's been posting this all over, to several un-related newsgroups,
on the Internet and on private USENET servers.
More likely ... just plastering the world, and hoping to find somewhere it will stick!

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message

Too bad Dave isn't willing to give Steve Simmons the same benifit of the doubt.

That's because Simmons is a constant multiple offender. First time, I'm
willing to chalk it up to incompetence. Eighteenth time, it's definitely
something else.

--
I was quickly apprised that an "RSS feed" was not, as I had naively
imagined, some new and unspeakable form of sexual debauchery practised

- Cynical shop talk from comp.publish.prepress

Old April 23rd 04, 12:15 PM
Bull Winkle

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

That's because Simmons is a constant multiple offender. First time, I'm
willing to chalk it up to incompetence. Eighteenth time, it's definitely
something else.

Yeah like the 18 mistakes the OP made when he sent his resume out to
all those unrelated newsgroups. Three Mile Island was a first time mistake,
I wouldn't have wanted to live in the neighborhood.
Old April 23rd 04, 05:25 PM
David Nebenzahl

On 4/23/2004 4:15 AM Bull Winkle spake thus:

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

That's because Simmons is a constant multiple offender. First time, I'm
willing to chalk it up to incompetence. Eighteenth time, it's definitely
something else.

Yeah like the 18 mistakes the OP made when he sent his resume out to
all those unrelated newsgroups. Three Mile Island was a first time mistake,
I wouldn't have wanted to live in the neighborhood.

Well, if you say so. I didn't see the original message. Maybe he regularly
crossposts and just did it by mistake. Or maybe not. BFD.