The future of photography?

Old August 8th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

Default The future of photography?

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/6/2008 4:40 PM ^Tems^ spake thus:

D-Mac wrote:
I was talking to a magazine editor on my Nokia phone. He said "show
me" unbelievable stuff. without even hanging up I sent him a photo.

My telephone photo! http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/nokia-audi.htm

N95 has a 5mp sensor.
Bit noisy in low light but still a great camera for a phone
considering the u-beaut Iphone only has a 2mp

http://www.flickr.com/groups/nokian95usergroup/pool/

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.

Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:

rec.photo.equipment.digital
rec.photo.equipment.digital.point+shoot
rec.photo.equipment.digital.rangefinder
rec.photo.equipment.digital.slr
rec.photo.equipment.digital.slr-system

Your cooperation is appreciated to make Usenet a better place.

Well David... I really appreciate your input here but you are probably
not going to like hearing this... Your post is terribly misleading. I
don't think you did any research into this post of yours and all you've
done is make an idiot out of yourself.

You See David, posting information about non DSLR cameras or images not
relating to discussions about DSLR cameras is *Not permitted* in
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems which I presume is the group you meant
when describing a bunch of groups that don't exist.

You might find some value in reading the charter's for the photo groups
I post to before deciding on the proprietary or otherwise of posting to
them. I keep them on my web site: http://www.d-mac.info/charters

I'm sure in the name of survival, you can appreciate that the remaining
16 photographers in this world who are still using 35mm film, left this
group years age when it became pics.from.the.chattanooga.jackass
although us long time participants still like to call it the cesspool
for short.

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 8th 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

D-Mac wrote:
[...]

All I can say if it is hosted on a site from the Tangalooma Truth Abuser
then it is probably altered to suit whatever agenda Douggie has this week,
if you want an ACCURATE copy of the relevant charter, it would be best to
Google it and then discount anything from Douglas St James Macdonald, he has
been known to be fast and lose with the truth on more than one occasion.

I'm sure in the name of survival, you can appreciate that the remaining 16
photographers in this world who are still using 35mm film, left this group
years age when it became pics.from.the.chattanooga.jackass although us
long time participants still like to call it the cesspool for short.

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Usenet is after all Usenet!