(October, 15th) From the sky...

Old October 15th 07, 08:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_3_]

Default (October, 15th) From the sky...

Hello,

Seen just from.... the sky...

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old October 15th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Oct 15, 3:49 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

Seen just from.... the sky...

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie http://www.monochromatique.com

It looks like green thread on a green corduroy sweater.
It's very romantic.
Vive roman!
Helen

Old October 15th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Oct 15, 3:49 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

Seen just from.... the sky...

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie http://www.monochromatique.com

Very interesting, Daniel. I would have to agree with Ms Helen, it does
look like a dark green thread on a lighter green corduroy. A romantic
gesture to be certain.

It is a bit out of focus though. At least to my aging eyes.

Keep at it.

Draco

Enjoy today.

Tomorrow is promixed to no one.

Old October 16th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_3_]

Draco wrote:
Very interesting, Daniel. I would have to agree with Ms Helen, it does
look like a dark green thread on a lighter green corduroy. A romantic
gesture to be certain.

This picture were taken from the Eiffel Tower, the grass near the area.
1st floor if I remember correctly !

It is a bit out of focus though. At least to my aging eyes.

Oh ? Really ?