(April, 9th) The summer...

Old April 9th 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (April, 9th) The summer...

.... is comming soon !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old April 9th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Apr 9, 4:37 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
... is comming soon !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

It's nicely composed with a romantic feel to it, Daniel. The exposure
on the couple was a bit dark. Was it a slow shutter speed?
Helen

Old April 9th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Harry Lockwood

In article ,
"Daniel Rocha" wrote:

... is comming soon !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

Very nice indeed, Daniel.

HFL

--
Change hlockwood to hflockwood in email address
Old April 9th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

wrote:
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
It's nicely composed with a romantic feel to it, Daniel.

Thanks Helen !

The exposure
on the couple was a bit dark. Was it a slow shutter speed?
Helen

I have perhaps darkened too much the picture.
It was a sunny day, no slow shutter speed !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old April 9th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Harry Lockwood wrote:
Very nice indeed, Daniel.

Thanks Harry !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old April 10th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Scott W

On Apr 8, 10:37 pm, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
... is comming soon !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

It is a very nice photo indeed, but it is spring at last and the trees
are just starting to leaf out, I miss not being able to see the light
green color of new leaves. You have shot color from time to time in
the past, at least for me I would have loved to see what this looked
like in color.

But even in B/W still a very nice photo.

And I am sure someone will be sure to tell me that color would have
ruined the photo.

Scott

Old April 10th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Scott W wrote:
It is a very nice photo indeed, but it is spring at last and the trees
are just starting to leaf out, I miss not being able to see the light
green color of new leaves. You have shot color from time to time in
the past, at least for me I would have loved to see what this looked
like in color.

I understand perfectly. I'll do such kind of photo in color too, this
summer

But even in B/W still a very nice photo.

And I am sure someone will be sure to tell me that color would have
ruined the photo.

Color and b&w is always possible but don't tell the same story, in
my opinion.

Thanks for comments,

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie