(February, 19th) Samba time !

Old February 20th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (February, 19th) Samba time !

Hello,

It's time for a new picture !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old February 20th 07, 05:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

It's time for a new picture !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

/Apropos/, eh? Nice, lively and energetic. I can practically feel the
drumming and smell the fervor.

I'm guessing the French "de" is like the Spanish, which in English can
mean "of" or "from"; I believe English usage in the case
"(Samba-reggae school)/ de Paris/" would be "of". "From" works better
in sentences like "She's arriving from Paris". "/Chanel de Paris/" is
better said "Chanel of Paris".

Resp'y,

--
Frank ess

Old February 20th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Feb 20, 12:13 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

It's time for a new picture !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

OMG! Color and everything!

Old February 20th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Feb 20, 12:13 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

It's time for a new picture !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Great pic Daniel!! Well done! Cest ce bon!
Helen

Old February 20th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

On Feb 20, 10:10 pm, wrote:

Great pic Daniel!! Well done! Cest ce bon!

"Ça, c'est bon!"
or "C'est si bon!"...

but NEVER, EVER, "Cest ce bon"!
that one rates right up there with "viola"...

Old February 20th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Noons" wrote

NEVER, EVER, "Cest ce bon"!
that one rates right up there with "viola"...

A 'fox paws' is it?

"The French don't care so much what you say
as long as you pronounce it correctly."

H. H. Higgins

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
http://www.nolindan.com/da/index.htm

Old February 20th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Feb 20, 12:13 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

It's time for a new picture !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Well done Daniel. They look like they were having to much fun. Good
exposure and contrast control. Could you have gotten a little lower to
show the metal work in the background? Just wondering about your
choice of perspective.

Again, well done. Keep at it, Daniel.

Best regards,

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old February 20th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Feb 20, 8:11 am, "Noons" wrote:
On Feb 20, 10:10 pm, wrote:

Great pic Daniel!! Well done! Cest ce bon!

"Ça, c'est bon!"
or "C'est si bon!"...

but NEVER, EVER, "Cest ce bon"!
that one rates right up there with "viola"...

Yes, you are correct! My mistake, I spelled it wrong. It was a long
night last night! I don't have the french accents on my keyboard
either so I have to make do with what I have.

DANIEL: I meant "C'est si bon!"
Helen

Old February 21st 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Noons" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 20, 10:10 pm, wrote:

Great pic Daniel!! Well done! Cest ce bon!

"Ça, c'est bon!"
or "C'est si bon!"...

but NEVER, EVER, "Cest ce bon"!
that one rates right up there with "viola"...

Which reminds me: How do you get those accent marks (umlauts and upside down
question marks and the like) to appear over and under your letters....Is
there a list of control characters somewhere that I can use for this?

Old February 21st 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

On Feb 21, 3:07 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

Which reminds me: How do you get those accent marks (umlauts and upside down
question marks and the like) to appear over and under your letters....Is
there a list of control characters somewhere that I can use for this?

change your keyboard type to US international,
then just type ' or ` or ^ before the appropriate letters
and "wallah", Bob's your relative.

If you want those as separate characters instead of accents,
then just type a space after each.

or memorize the Alt-keypad codes for the accented charcters.