(November, 20th) Picture of the Week

Old November 20th 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (November, 20th) Picture of the Week

Hello,

Another b&w street photography as the picture of
the week, here

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old November 20th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Another b&w street photography as the picture of
the week, here

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Bonjour Daniel, comment ca va?
I find your pic is very well framed, and the exposure is very well
done.
Are these people on their way to see a concert?
Bien travailler!
Helen

Old November 20th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Another b&w street photography as the picture of
the week, here

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

I really like this one:

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/39.html

and of course I love your red roses pic.

Old November 20th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

wrote:
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
Bonjour Daniel, comment ca va?

Bonjour, Helen ! Très bien merci !

I find your pic is very well framed, and the exposure is very well
done.

Thanks !

Are these people on their way to see a concert?
Bien travailler!
Helen

Yes. A concert of Vivaldi or Mozart. But I want to play with the
"lovers" in the right of the pictures !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old November 20th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

wrote:
I really like this one:
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/39.html
and of course I love your red roses pic.

Thanks Helen. I really like this one too.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old November 20th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Another b&w street photography as the picture of
the week, here

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Once again you showcase people viewing other people's work.
I'd like to see more of your own work, rather than advertisements
showing the work of others.
BTW, is it just me or does the color seem a bit subdued in this one?

Here's your assignment for next week. Go to the top of the Eiffel
Tower and get a pic.
It might even make a great entry for the current Shoot-In mandate,
"Tripod Holes."

Old November 20th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Annika1980 wrote:
Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Another b&w street photography as the picture of
the week, here

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Once again you showcase people viewing other people's work.
I'd like to see more of your own work, rather than advertisements
showing the work of others.
BTW, is it just me or does the color seem a bit subdued in this one?

Here's your assignment for next week. Go to the top of the Eiffel
Tower and get a pic.
It might even make a great entry for the current Shoot-In mandate,
"Tripod Holes."

Great idea, Bret!! Go for it Daniel!! What a perfect entry that would
be for the current mandate: "Tripod Holes"! Hope to see your work
there.
Helen

Old November 20th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Richard Polhill

Annika1980 wrote:

Once again you showcase people viewing other people's work.
I'd like to see more of your own work, rather than advertisements
showing the work of others.

WTF?

BTW, is it just me or does the color seem a bit subdued in this one?

A joke, right?
Old November 20th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Another b&w street photography as the picture of
the week, here

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Good job of capture. Getting the expressions or
one of them pointing to the signs would have
convayed a stronger sense of the moment.
As it is, a good shot of afternoon theater
patrons.

Bret, what are you looking at??? Good idea
of using the Eifle Tower. How about man hole
covers or some grating?
Good luck with the project and keep at it.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old November 20th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Draco wrote:
Bret, what are you looking at???

The same old crap.
Many of Daniel's pics are of street advertisements or people being
photographed by another photographer. As well as the usual collection
of Parisian demonstrators, of course.
I'd just like to see Daniel use his camera in new (different) ways.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/69564745