(October, 16th) Picture of the Week

Old October 17th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (October, 16th) Picture of the Week

Hello,

Here it is the new picture of the week in b&w

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old October 17th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Here it is the new picture of the week in b&w

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Bienvenue Daniel!!

Wonderful composition, great exposure. I bet it was very hard not to
get your reflection in the subject. It's a great pic!
Helen

Old October 17th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Here it is the new picture of the week in b&w

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Good capture. Most folk would just walk
by and not see the photo.

Good to see you back.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old October 17th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Here it is the new picture of the week in b&w

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Someone needs to wash your balls.
I think I would've Photoshopped myself out of it.
And even though the color seems to be a bit off in this one, I like it.

Old October 17th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Annika1980 wrote:
Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Here it is the new picture of the week in b&w

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Someone needs to wash your balls.
I think I would've Photoshopped myself out of it.
And even though the color seems to be a bit off in this one, I like it.

Daniel, You got a first. Annika1980 liked it.

WOW!! Good going.

Old October 17th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Annika1980 wrote:
Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Here it is the new picture of the week in b&w

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Someone needs to wash your balls.
I think I would've Photoshopped myself out of it.
And even though the color seems to be a bit off in this one, I like it.

LOL....

I was going to suggest Photoshop, but I'm not familiar with it. Wow,
it can even remove relections like in the above pic? I'm impressed.
Helen

Old October 17th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

wrote in message
ups.com...

Annika1980 wrote:
Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

Here it is the new picture of the week in b&w

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Someone needs to wash your balls.
I think I would've Photoshopped myself out of it.
And even though the color seems to be a bit off in this one, I like it.

LOL....

I was going to suggest Photoshop, but I'm not familiar with it. Wow,
it can even remove relections like in the above pic? I'm impressed.
Helen

It's a great program, and it's amazing what it can do.....I have only
scratched the surface, but removing unwanted items from the picture is duck
soup......It enables you to take a sample of the picture from somewhere
else, (usually nearby) and place it over the offending item.....For example,
I found a pop bottle resting against the curb in one of my photos that I
didn't notice when I took the picture, and with Photoshop, I was able to
take samples of the curb nearby, and place them over the pop bottle, until
the bottle was gone.....In a few minutes, you can "clean up" an area such as
litter on a lawn or rug, or dirt and mould specks in an otherwise clear
sky.....I frequently clean up streets and lawns in a few minutes time that
would take a janitor over an hour.....It's kind of like having your own
personal janitor/street sweeper along with you on photoshoots....:^) - Of
course, it requires digitizing your stuff....Putting it into your computer
so the program can work on it......

Old October 17th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

William Graham wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Annika1980 wrote:
Daniel Rocha wrote:
[...]

Holy Smokes!! That's amazing Bill! I've got pics with unwanted
distractions in them, and it ruins what could be a great pic. I've got
one pic where, I never noticed when I was taking it,
a transvestite is in the corner wearing a bikini with his genitals
hanging out! It's right smack in the corner of the pic. I don't know
why I never noticed it, I guess I was so into the scenery at the beach.
This was years ago.
Anyways, I am interested in Photoshop, but nothing too complicated.
Which one do you suggest Bill?
Thanks for the advice!! :^)
Helen