enlarge 35mm to 30x40

Old January 29th 05, 08:22 PM
Alan Browne

Gordon Moat wrote:

Alan Browne wrote:

Gordon Moat wrote:

Let me know what the subject line stated, exact words. I might need to adjust that filter,
or eliminate it. Your e-mail might not be the only one not getting through.

The subject line was: "Finally did it!"

Could be the excl. mark?

Cheers,
Alan

Message size filtering set to "bytes" instead of "kilobytes". Oops! Should be correct now,
though nothing over 20 kb will get through.

The virus files do not affect Mac OS, but they are a pain to download on dial up, so that is
why they are blocked. Unfortunately, it might affect regular message traffic in some
situations. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No prob. Broke through on the other channel...

Cheers,
Alan

Old January 31st 05, 10:27 PM
Gordon Moat

Lewis Lang wrote:

P.P.S. - AOL is discontinuing its newsgroup srvice for land lines soon

so I may
not be able to post for a long? while until I can download a newsreader

that
will work with my ancient operating system/computer so don't be surprised

if I
someday soon am not able to reply for a long while...

The older Netscape 4.8 includes a news reader, and runs well with little
RAM. It
might be quite a bit to download over a phone line, though you might be
able to
set it to do so over night. They also offer a CD, but you need to pay for
that. I
am using Netscape 4.8 for my news group postings.

Thanks for the suggestion, Gordon, I'll have to work out the details...

Just realizing that shutting down news servers means you need something that runs
through their own news servers. There is a free registration and usage web site
that allows this. They run the news servers, so all you need is a web browser,
like Netscape 4.8 (or something), and register with them. More at:

http://news.individual.net/

Best of luck to all the AOL crowd out there. I see SBC is trying to buy AT&T,
though hopefully the FCC will block it due to monopoly concerns in some markets.
Unfortunately, it might mean problems with AT&T Internet users.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
A G Studio
http://www.allgstudio.com