Well, I'm off to the UK

Old December 30th 04, 09:59 PM
Phil Stripling

Brian C. Baird writes:

"Need... tungsten!"

Dang! And all I had was wolfram. It used to be in all those oil filters
years and years ago. Remember them? Fram Oil Filters?
Old December 30th 04, 11:58 PM
Mr Jessop

a quick guide to england
awright governor = how are you sir
fag?= would you like a cigarette
oi ****** = that means you
what you lookin at? = run away now!
oi mate = hello
lift=elevator
pants=underwear
trousers = pants
********= gonads=genetalia=oh dear
tosser=someone who mastibates far too regularly
******=tosser
**** me!= well i'll be darned
Jessops= a very fine photographic establishment
lorry= truck
articulated lorry or artic=semi? (****ing big truck with lots of wheels)
politician= see ******
the fuzz, the pigs, the old bill, the boys in blue = policeman (see also
****** )
"excuse me mate have you got the time"= you are probably about to get mugged
jizz, jelly jewellry , pearl necklace cum = ejaculate
bangers and mash = sausages and creamed potatoes
traffic warden = see tosser
"lets have a butchers then"= rhyming slang butchers hook = look
"ooh me plates"= plates of meat feet
"thrupnies"= thrupnie bits (2 cent pieces) tits
"that was a bit pony"=pony and trap=crap
pikeys=gypos=gypsies= nomadic theiving *******s who leave large amounts of
garbage every where
rubbish=garbage
rhubarb=garbage
Arses!= oh dear
bloody yanks!= i don't actually like americans

Old December 31st 04, 12:22 AM
Peter Chant

Joseph Meehan wrote:

Alien Wrenches?

We have had a report of someone who had one or more wrenches with him
and found that they are now on the forbidden list for airline travel.

Did they mean Allen Keys?
--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Old December 31st 04, 12:30 AM
William Graham

"Phil Stripling" wrote in message
Watch out for those alien wrenches. I hear they especially like blond
tourists. Bring back pictures, please.

I understand they really go for those blond nuts & bolts....

Old December 31st 04, 12:57 AM
Phil Stripling

Peter Chant writes:

Joseph Meehan wrote:

Alien Wrenches?

We have had a report of someone who had one or more wrenches with him
and found that they are now on the forbidden list for airline travel.

Did they mean Allen Keys?

No, he's been on the No Fly List so long, they no longer have to confiscate
his alien wenches:
http://www.eastcoastbob.com/keys.htm
and click the "Here is the video" link.

Old December 31st 04, 03:11 AM
Bandicoot

"Brian C. Baird" wrote in message
.. .
For vacation. I'll have plenty of bland tourist pictures for you when I
get back.

Anywhere I know? Happy to buy you a drink if so...

Peter