Dear Snuhtards

Old July 1st 04, 03:48 PM
Orville Wright

Default Dear Snuhtards

Walter Sickert wrote in message ...
Lionel wrote in news:6n16e05965ojuhjehms3efnan9jebaljbd@
4ax.com:

In case it wasn't already extremely clear, my official goal is to make
you all look so totally retarded that you will all renounce your
membership of that incredibly exclusive *cough* group.

It's good to have goals in life, Lionel. This is far more noble than a
moderated digital photography group.

Further to this, you can expect to see more "How to manipulate a
Snuhtard" articles, & random Snuhtard abuse, as the mood takes me.

Well, as long as you don't let Snuh become obsessive and take over your
life or anything.

Please continue to be youselves.

Thank you - that is all.

By all means, tarnish the good name of Snuh. Just try not to look too kooky
doing it.

Remember Walter, Barney sees Snuh everywhere. He swindled Geocities
into pulling down the Snuhsite. He tried to LART me from Google and
Yahoo. Now, he has formed an alliance with the biggest anonymous
stalking troll on the net.

"±" wrote in message ...
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite is gone, as promised by Lionel Lauer.

Good work, netKKKop - taking down a geocities.com site takes
persistence, which you prove with your 26 hour posting sessions.

It's all backed-up, so when I can be arsed to put it back, you can try
taking it down again.

--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

Old July 2nd 04, 08:32 AM
±

Orville Wright wrote:

[...]

Now, that's *one* thing that should be interesting.

"±" wrote in message ...
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite is gone, as promised by Lionel Lauer.

Good work, netKKKop - taking down a geocities.com site takes
persistence, which you prove with your 26 hour posting sessions.

It's all backed-up, so when I can be arsed to put it back, you can try
taking it down again.

--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ /
\_____,

Ping FNVW: More questions about the Snuhtards Walter Sickert Digital Photography 2 July 3rd 04 12:00 AM
Dear Snuhtards ± Digital Photography 9 July 2nd 04 08:32 AM
How to manipulate the Snuhtards - Part 3: How to confuse a Snuhtard Soapy Digital Photography 0 July 2nd 04 04:18 AM