(October, 8th) Autumn

Old October 9th 07, 11:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_3_]

Default (October, 8th) Autumn

Hello,

Just a little colored picture !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old October 11th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Oct 9, 6:33 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

Just a little colored picture !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie http://www.monochromatique.com

I like the feel to this one. The greens of the leaves are offset by
the color changes along the edges. The almost pure white sky detracts
from the colors some. My eye wants to go to the brightest area in the
image and that is the sky.
I can understand why that happened. It appears that the colors would
have been muted if you had exposed for the sky. Yet, I still like it.

Keep at it Daniel.

Draco

Enjoy today.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

Old October 12th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_3_]

Draco wrote:
I like the feel to this one. The greens of the leaves are offset by
the color changes along the edges. The almost pure white sky detracts
from the colors some. My eye wants to go to the brightest area in the
image and that is the sky.
I can understand why that happened. It appears that the colors would
have been muted if you had exposed for the sky. Yet, I still like it.

Thanks Draco. It's sad but it's too late for making more picture
with autumn colors. I can't correct the bad points of this picture
with a new one.