(October, 1st) Rugby freak

Old October 2nd 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default (October, 1st) Rugby freak

On Oct 1, 8:34 pm, "hickster11" wrote:
"Daniel Rocha" wrote in message

Hello,

Here it is the new picture in this sunday.

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

In Paris, people watching the rugby match between
France and Georgia.

Taken with the Fabulous 20D

Regards,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

A very nice shot, but don't throw away your old camera
yet. Sooner or later, I'm betting you'll come back to B/W.
Bob Hickey- Hide quoted text -

Yes, but that's just a menu selection on the 20D. :-)

Old October 2nd 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_3_]

John McWilliams wrote:
Well, there's precious little "rugby" in that one photo!
Very nice. Bien fait! Encores des femmes jolies...

Thanks John

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old October 2nd 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_3_]

wrote:
Uh.....NO thank you Daniel.
hommes peut-être beaux ? LOL!

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old October 2nd 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_3_]

hickster11 wrote:

Hello Bob,

A very nice shot, but don't throw away your old
camera yet. Sooner or later, I'm betting you'll come back to B/W.
Bob Hickey

Don't worry about that ! They are close to me

I have not left the b&w, I have just a tool I can use easier for color
photography !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old October 2nd 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_3_]

JimKramer wrote:
Yes, but that's just a menu selection on the 20D. :-)

LOL

I'll do also silver based b&w photography !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com