(July, 24th) In the street

Old July 23rd 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (July, 24th) In the street

Hello,

A new week, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old July 23rd 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Jul 23, 3:46 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

A new week, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Bonjour Daniel:
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?
Whatever it is, it has nice DOF with good composition.
Helen

Old July 23rd 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Jul 23, 3:46 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

A new week, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Beautiful shot of an everyday object. They are not know on this side
of the pond. But, I think they are protective stanchions on a roadway
for the sidewalk. Of course I could be wrong. I've been known to be so
in the past.

Keep at it Daniel.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Doing better does.

Old July 24th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Draco wrote:
On Jul 23, 3:46 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:

Hello,

A new week, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Beautiful shot of an everyday object. They are not know on this side
of the pond. But, I think they are protective stanchions on a roadway
for the sidewalk. Of course I could be wrong. I've been known to be so
in the past.

Keep at it Daniel.

Yes, neat shot!
My guess is they are motorcycle parking meters.

--
Paul Furman Photography
http://www.edgehill.net/1
Old July 28th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Draco wrote:
Beautiful shot of an everyday object. They are not know on this side
of the pond. But, I think they are protective stanchions on a roadway
for the sidewalk. Of course I could be wrong. I've been known to be so
in the past.

It's not that, but it's very hard to guess !

It's a "selfservice" for bicycles in the street of Paris.

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old July 28th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Paul Furman wrote:
Yes, neat shot!

Thanks !

My guess is they are motorcycle parking meters.

Not far ! It's for bicycles !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com