Looking for a photographer in Ottawa

Old October 4th 04, 02:09 AM
Fratello25

Default Looking for a photographer in Ottawa

Hello everyone,

We're looking for a photographer in Ottawa to shoot a wedding in
August 2005. Ideally, we're looking for someone who would take
primarily photojournalistic/candid photographs of the ceremony and
reception, with obviously a few formals thrown in.

Because of our tight budget, we'd be happy to take on a student,
recent graduate, or freelancer, who might be looking to get experience
and build a portfolio, while allowing us to stay within our budget.

Photography experience would obviously be required, but not
necessarily in the field of wedding photography. Importantly, we would
like to keep the negatives, and take care of our own prints. We could
also provide the film and care of the photo finishing if that would
make it easier. Of course, the photographer would be free to use any
in their portfolio, website, etc.

Essentially, if you have a cool style you'd like to show us, please
contact us at and we can discuss availability,
price, and all the other details.