PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

Old September 18th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
[email protected]

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Old September 19th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
D_Mac

On Sep 19, 4:07 am, wrote:
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Thanks for sharing that.
Those photos are not all that different from any taken in Bagdad
before it was decimated.
Maybe one day Americans will discover what it's like to have some
incredibly well armed force invade them and destroy a whole culture in
a matter of months.

Doug

Old September 19th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
Annika1980

On Sep 18, 8:09 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Sep 19, 4:07 am, wrote:

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Thanks for sharing that.
Those photos are not all that different from any taken in Bagdad
before it was decimated.

Very true. One of the most memorable parts of Michael Moore's movie,
"Farenheit 911" was the footage he took in Baghdad before the
invasion. Just ordinary street scenes ... people going to work,
shopping, playing with their kids, living their lives.

But our courageous leader freed them from all that.
Mission Accomplished!

Old September 19th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
William Graham

"D_Mac" wrote in message

Maybe one day Americans will discover what it's like to have some
incredibly well armed force invade them and destroy a whole culture in
a matter of months.

Doug

Not likely....We don't have an average life expectancy of 58 years in a
region where the norm is 71. We don't have an average annual income of $2500
in a region where the average is $9500, and we live free to bitch at our
president and call him rotten, lying, sick names, and blame him for any damn
thing we can think of........
Those things are what Iraq had before they were liberated by President
Bush.
If anyone takes us over, it will be because the idiot Democrats who
don't know when they are well off give our ballpark away to the visiting
team........

Old September 19th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
William Graham

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 18, 8:09 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Sep 19, 4:07 am, wrote:

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Thanks for sharing that.
Those photos are not all that different from any taken in Bagdad
before it was decimated.

Very true. One of the most memorable parts of Michael Moore's movie,
"Farenheit 911" was the footage he took in Baghdad before the
invasion. Just ordinary street scenes ... people going to work,
shopping, playing with their kids, living their lives.

You must mean the ones who weren't six feet underground, courtesy of Saddam
Hussein.....Or were those movies I saw where he was throwing people off the
roof of a 10 story building just fakes?

Old September 19th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
Randall Ainsworth

In article . com,
Annika1980 wrote:

Very true. One of the most memorable parts of Michael Moore's movie,
"Farenheit 911" was the footage he took in Baghdad before the
invasion. Just ordinary street scenes ... people going to work,
shopping, playing with their kids, living their lives.

But our courageous leader freed them from all that.
Mission Accomplished!

Appropriate that the background music is from Cat Stevens (or whatever
he changed his name to). There's nothing memorable about any of Michael
Moore's movies except that they're all great tributes to Leni
Reifenstahl.
Old September 19th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
John[_9_]

On Sep 18, 8:09 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Sep 19, 4:07 am, wrote:

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Thanks for sharing that.
Those photos are not all that different from any taken in Bagdad
before it was decimated.

Very true. One of the most memorable parts of Michael Moore's movie,
"Farenheit 911" was the footage he took in Baghdad before the
invasion. Just ordinary street scenes ... people going to work,
shopping, playing with their kids, living their lives.

You must mean the ones who weren't six feet underground, courtesy of
Saddam Hussein.....Or were those movies I saw where he was throwing
people off the roof of a 10 story building just fakes?

They were fake. All you have to do is think about it for a moment. Why would
Saddam care about anything when he had everything he wanted. Why would
anyone care about anything let alone get involved in crap that you hear
about like that? All the BS stories from everyone beginning with "the
Russians are coming" to the evil Chinese and Manual Noriaga that the US put
in power. All BS propaganda made up to get the masses programmed like
sheep.Screw Bush that mass murdering war criminal and Cheney too. The BS
about rape camps and the rest of that crap. All made up so the sheep will
follow to the slaughter like the ones getting killed right now for OIL power
and greed.

Old September 19th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
John[_9_]

William Graham wrote:
"D_Mac" wrote in message

Maybe one day Americans will discover what it's like to have some
incredibly well armed force invade them and destroy a whole culture
in a matter of months.

Doug

Not likely....We don't have an average life expectancy of 58 years in
a region where the norm is 71. We don't have an average annual income
of $2500 in a region where the average is $9500, and we live free to
bitch at our president and call him rotten, lying, sick names, and
blame him for any damn thing we can think of........
Those things are what Iraq had before they were liberated by
President Bush.
If anyone takes us over, it will be because the idiot Democrats who
don't know when they are well off give our ballpark away to the
visiting team........

Wahahahaha......What a moron..............You love the murder of innocent
civilians as long as your hero Bush says they are evil and "hate out
Freedom". What a loon you are. Get a clue assHat.

Old September 20th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
William Graham

"John" wrote in message
. ..
On Sep 18, 8:09 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Sep 19, 4:07 am, wrote:

[...]

I wonder why National Geographic put out that "Atlas of the Middle East" in
2001 that was so full of all those lying statistics about the Iraqi people?
Does Bush and/or Dick Chaney own the N.G?

I'm sorry, but my common sense tells me that it's you who are all screwed
up, and those film strips of Saddam's men killing people are real.....There
are just too many Iraqis who say that, that man was a monster for me to deny
it so easily as you seem to be able to. I meet a lot of young people today
who deny the Holocaust too....but I saw the films of the Nazi's bulldozing
starved bodies into pits when I was 10 years old, and I know better. I was
also married to a Polish lady who told me about Joseph Stalin. She said,
"That man was a monster". I know that there are some really evil people on
this earth, and George Bush and Dick Chaney aren't among them.......
And Saddam Hussein "cared about it" because he was afraid that one of
his enemies would blow him away....Which is the same reason why Josef Stalin
murdered 30 million people....Most of which were his own citizens.....These
guys are paranoid, and for a good reason......

Old September 20th 07, 08:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.misc
John[_9_]

William Graham wrote:
"John" wrote in message
. ..
On Sep 18, 8:09 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Sep 19, 4:07 am, wrote:

[...]

The winners of the wars get to write the history books. There were many
people that died in prison camps from starvation because the lines were cut
off. Many people were sick and mass graves have been used even by the US in
war time. You just don't read about it. There is no "good Vs evil" and no
one is without blame. If you think "they hate us because we are free" or
some other lame words that come from the mouth of the terrorists that run
America then you are living like a mushroom and there is no hope for you.
Tony Blair lied about the mass graves in Iraq and that is a fact as he has
admitted so. You just have to care enough to read beyond the evening news.
The wars in the ME are about oil and that is that, admitted so by Greenspan
and many more "smart' people know this to be true. To bad you are not one of
them. I suppose you like to ignore torture of children that were kidnapped
and send to Cuba at the begging of the Iraqi war. I suppose you think those
"contractors" are installing toilets and fireplaces for the grateful Arabs
that want to be like Americans. You have your head in the sand and if you
live long enough maybe you will smarten up although I seriously doubt it. I
am a well educated child of the 40s and have seen far to much to sit back
and swallow the BS that is being fed sheep like you. Bush and his crew are
the worst thing that has ever happened to America and what we have lost is
gone forever thanks to people like you that don't have a clue and sit back
and think Americans are some kind of 'special' breed that should dominate
the world.

Saddam kept the peace in that region and the US backed him supplying him
with the only WMDs they ever had to fight Iran. A war that lasted ten years
and cost over 1 million lives. Maybe you should learn who else the US has
installed like the Shah of Iran that allowed that peaceful country to be
over run by extremists and religious fanatics. Prescott Bush had dealings
with the Nazis and it does not stop there. Read some truth and wake from
that coma you have been in all your life.