20D SHOWS ITS RANGE !

Old September 4th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default 20D SHOWS ITS RANGE !

On Sep 4, 9:19 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:51 am, wrote:

I promised to stay with him until his
daughter arrived. I got home just after 3:00 a.m. this morning. He
is resting comfortably in the hospital.
Helen

An Angel among us.

Thank you, that was very sweet.

Old September 4th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

uw wayne wrote:
On Sep 3, 4:18 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

HDR shots love the 20D!

A high key shot of just the mountains without the greenery would have
been impressive.

I agree, the trees have a strange forced look to them and I normally
don't mind the HDR look. Interesting demonstration though, thanks for
sharing.

--
Paul Furman Photography
http://edgehill.net
Old September 4th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

On Sep 4, 5:51 am, wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:04 pm, uw wayne wrote:

On Sep 3, 4:40 pm, D_Mac wrote:

On Sep 4, 7:18 am, Annika1980 wrote:

HDR shots love the 20D!

Oh Bret... That is just so perfect. I love the way you hold your
camera. It's so much more interesting seeing all those bumps instead
of sloping horizons. Congrats again you wonderful man!

(Just filling in for Helen. It seems she missed this one!)

Doug

She dosen't miss much of his work. Hope she is o.k. Doug you're not
have bad at stroking. How long did it take you to compose a positive
comment?

"Hope she is o.k."

Thanks, I'm ok.
I was at the hospital all evening and into the wee hours of this
morning. I found my 85 year old neighbour on his back on the lawn. He
couldn't talk, just mumble "pill" "pocket" in his thick Scottish
accent. I knew what he meant. I found his nitro glycerine pills in
his pocket and slipped one under his tongue. He felt better, but he
was still having extreme chest pains. I called 911. I sat on the
lawn with him until the ambulance arrived. I figured he's ok now, and
I was about to go home, but he grabbed my hand and asked me to go with
him. He had tears in his eyes, and I felt so bad for him. So I
accompanied him to the hospital. I promised to stay with him until his
daughter arrived. I got home just after 3:00 a.m. this morning. He
is resting comfortably in the hospital.
Helen- Hide quoted text -

Old September 4th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

On Sep 4, 5:51 am, wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:04 pm, uw wayne wrote:

On Sep 3, 4:40 pm, D_Mac wrote:

[...]

Helen you're a saint.

Old September 4th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Sep 4, 2:21 pm, uw wayne wrote:
On Sep 4, 5:51 am, wrote:

On Sep 3, 9:04 pm, uw wayne wrote:

On Sep 3, 4:40 pm, D_Mac wrote:

[...]

Thanks.....but not at all.
Besides, Saints don't die of broken hearts.
Helen

Old September 4th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Sep 3, 5:18 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
HDR shots love the 20D!

Great shot with HDR. Just as you would see it if you were there.
Reminds me of the summers in the Ozarks. Wonderful time. Did you use a
HDR program or PS only? Any hints you can shed with the rest of us?

D-Mac, now be nice. Ms Helen has been polite to you lately. From what
we now know what happened, we should all be happy that she is with
this NG. Supporting those who are here and those around her in the
real world. Rare person is this we have in Ms helen.

Draco

Old September 4th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Sep 4, 5:21 pm, Draco wrote:

Great shot with HDR. Just as you would see it if you were there.
Reminds me of the summers in the Ozarks. Wonderful time. Did you use a
HDR program or PS only? Any hints you can shed with the rest of us?

Just used the "Merge to HDR" command in CS3.
Only hint is to use a tripod. Yeah, I know .... tripods are for
wimps .... and HDR shots!