20D: NOT DEAD YET !

Old August 21st 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D

Default 20D: NOT DEAD YET !

"Rob" wrote in message
On Aug 20, 9:25 pm, Rob wrote:

wrote:

On Aug 20, 8:08 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

With all this talk of great new Canon cameras being announced, the
mighty 20D keeps on cranking out great images. Here's one taken today
shown at full res, for your viewing pleasu

And a couple more shot during today's lunch hour:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/84235321

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/84235321

Amazing shots. Technically excellent. Beautiful and elegant in the
aesthetic sense, and subjectively very interesting.
Helen

Do you get email alerts each time Bret posts an image?- Hide quoted
text -

Most of the time I see them before everyone else does.

Even Bret

Seems so! ;-)

Old August 21st 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Mike[_11_]

Annika1980 wrote:
With all this talk of great new Canon cameras being announced, the
mighty 20D keeps on cranking out great images. Here's one taken today
shown at full res, for your viewing pleasu

And a couple more shot during today's lunch hour:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/84235321

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/84235321

A wonderful photo, It's my desktop photo now.
Congratulations

Mike from OZ
Old August 21st 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Walter Banks

Annika1980 wrote:

With all this talk of great new Canon cameras being announced, the
mighty 20D keeps on cranking out great images. Here's one taken today
shown at full res, for your viewing pleasu

Nice needlework on the wings.
Great shot...

w..

Old August 21st 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Aug 20, 11:23 pm, uw wayne wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/84235321

Bret, of all of your images I have enjoyed the past year and a half,
35321 is the one I envy. How did you light it? Terrific shot.

I didn't. I just used what was there.
It was taken in the Tennessee Aquarium, which has a glass roof. I
noticed the way the sunlight was hitting this one flower and thought
it might make a good pic. Of course, by the time I could aim and fire
the sun went behind a cloud. So it was just a matter of waiting until
the sun peeked out again. I wasn't complaining. It was the first
cloud I've seen in weeks.

Old August 24th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Tony[_3_]

Default NOT DEAD YET !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
With all this talk of great new Canon cameras being announced, the
mighty 20D keeps on cranking out great images. Here's one taken today
shown at full res, for your viewing pleasu

And a couple more shot during today's lunch hour:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/84235321

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/84235321

It's not the camera anyhow it's the photographer :-)

Is APS dead? dctdct APS Photographic Equipment 1 December 22nd 06 06:37 PM
Is APS dead? Alfred Molon Digital Photography 87 November 25th 06 05:59 AM
Re Is APS Dead robert w fischer Digital Photography 3 November 22nd 06 06:15 PM
Dead S2 Pro Don B Digital Photography 2 November 22nd 04 08:56 PM
APS dead? Developwebsites 35mm Photo Equipment 5 August 24th 04 09:36 PM