20D SHOOTS THE PRESIDENT !

Old February 21st 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default 20D SHOOTS THE PRESIDENT !

....as he rode past in his motorcade.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678630

Also, in the car was Rep. Zach Wamp, a Republican from my district
and
a former golf pal of mine. So that's like shooting two stones with
one bird.

If you ever get a chance to see the Presidential motorcade pass,
you'll want to stay on the sidewalk and not run out to greet him.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678631

Bush is not too popular these days, even with Santa Claus.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678632

But some ladies love Bush:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678633

After Bush got to the Convention Center to do his little publicity
stunt, I walked back to the office. I needed some lunch and I almost
went to a BBQ joint called Porkers where I often eat and which is one
of my accounts (I usually eat free there). I figured it would be too
crowded there since it is near the Convention Center so I didn't go.
So guess where that sumbitch Bush has his limo pull over on the way
out so he could get some BBQ? You got it!
Damn! I almost got to buy that prick a pork plate!
Zach was still with him so I'll bet I could've scored a round of golf
at
Congressional.

Now watch this drive.....

Old February 21st 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Magic Lantern

Annika1980 wrote:
...as he rode past in his motorcade.

What?! No 3D this time??? My eyes are still crossed...
Old February 21st 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
...as he rode past in his motorcade.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678630

Also, in the car was Rep. Zach Wamp, a Republican from my district
and
a former golf pal of mine. So that's like shooting two stones with
one bird.

If you ever get a chance to see the Presidential motorcade pass,
you'll want to stay on the sidewalk and not run out to greet him.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678631

Boy....I sure wouldn't want to be that guy in the passenger seat......If the
guy (or girl) behind him makes a teeny little mistake, they would blow his
ass off........:^)

Old February 22nd 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Feb 21, 6:02 pm, "Annika1980" wrote:
[...]

LOL.......now that's what I call a great salute!! http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678630

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678632 Santa pic is hilarious.

Great pics Bret, Thanks! I needed a good laugh.

*I'll know in a couple of days.
Helen

Old February 22nd 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Greg Campbell

Annika1980 wrote:

...as he rode past in his motorcade.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678630

LOL!

Damn, you have almost redeemed yourself!

(Of course you realize that the thread title has earned you lifetime
membership in the Echelon 'Special Citizens' program!)
Old February 22nd 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

Annika1980 wrote:

If you ever get a chance to see the Presidential motorcade pass,
you'll want to stay on the sidewalk and not run out to greet him.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678631

Boy times have changed. Good thing he isn't in a place where people hate him. 45 years ago all the armament that was needed was a diplomatic smile. 30 years ago a MAC10 in a brief case. Now open firepower and there is 20 wantabees seeking to replace him.
(spares)